Thread: FS: Modded PSP Slim & Accessories...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Modded PSP Slim & Accessories...

I have to pay a massive ticket (out of date inspection...$250!) plus some other bills, so I have decided to sell my spare PSP Slim. I can actually just return it as it is only two or so weeks old (purchased at Walmart, will include receipt), but it seems such a shame as I had to return like three of them to finally get a perfect, dead pixel free unit. Here is what I am selling:

PSP Slim Daxter pack *mint*, dead pixel free, no scratches whatsoever. Everything included, box, game & movie, 1GB memory card, Walmart receipt. This model has been modded with 3.71 m33-4 custom firmware, and can play any homebrew you wish.

4GB Sandisk brand red see-through pro-duo memory stick packed to the gills with emulators and various homebrew applications. Everything from Atari to Neogeo and more on this baby...all ready to roll!

A backup of the original NAND. I backed up the original firmware before modding, just in case something happens to the PSP in the future and you need to send it back to Sony. This backup will bring it back to its original factory firmware (as it came out of the box)

Pandora battery/magic memory stick combo. The same combo you keep seeing on ebay for $80 or more. Its a special battery that will allow the PSP to enter service mode so that you can mod any PSP (fat or slim), as well as use it to restore original firmware and install custom firmware. You can go back and forth at will.

Castlevania Dracula X UMD Game, complete and mint.

Official Sony PSP Slim Component TV-Out cable with packaging.

Crystal case - Great case. Completely encases the PSP slim, but allows for all button, gamepad and port access. You can (I always do) play the system perfectly while inside of the case. With the case, you'll never scratch this baby!

I am not taking a hit on the items, as I can easily simply return the PSP if need be. But, if someone wants a *perfect* slim that has already been modded and is ready to go, well this is for you. I am asking $400 for the lot, shipping included as long as you are in the USA. Will NOT separate the items, sorry. Paypal payment preferred. PM if interested

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

BUMP!

$350 for all or best offer! I am giving this until tomorrow afternoon, then Walmart gets the return. Anyone want the ultimate emulator/game/homebrew device? PM quickly!