Thread: FS/T: 2600, Intv, 7800, PS1, SMS, Hanimex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS/T: 2600, Intv, 7800, PS1, SMS, Hanimex

Hey kids, I have the following stuff for trade or sale - make offers if you want to buy something, and if you have anything in the following categories to trade, let me know:

360 PAL or regionless (really looking for Wartech Senko No Ronde, for example) (also game specific faceplates), half an hour with your sister, GC PAL/US, Wii PAL, PS1 PAL/US, PS2 PAL, promo stuff, a Final Fantasy IX Piggyback guide, strawberry Twizzlers and cans of striped paint.

Without further ado, the stuff I have for sale or trade. Keep in mind I'm in Australia, as far as postage goes - I'll factor the extra cost of postage into any trades if you're scared.

SMS

A loose 4 Pak All Action - an Australian only rarity, has four games on the cart, all of which I believe were originally Korean developed. More information here: http://www.gamefreaks365.com/review.php?artid=389

PS1

PAL Little Big Adventure (Twinsen's Odyssey) - a rather crazy rare game. The game works, comes with case and inserts, manual is also present, but the cover is detached and the front and rear pages are torn in half - could probably be fixed with tape or spit or magic powers.

Atari 7800

Kung Fu Master, a boxed HES version - in a plastic case with inlay, instructions printed on the reverse of the inlay.

Intellivision

loose carts...

Dracula
    White Water!

boxed carts...

Buzz Bombers, complete with two inlays and manual and invitation to join game club, which probably isn't valid anymore, but feel free to try your luck, the address is in New South Wales. The back part of the box is a bit crushed, but could possibly be rehabilitated.

Mission X, manual and two inlays, good condition

Demon Attack, cart and two inlays, no manual

Dracula, cart and two inlays and manual.

Atari 2600

loose carts... (all PAL releases, afaik)

2 Pak Special: Planet Patrol, Wall Defender
    Xonox DE: Spike's Peak/Ghost Manor, label actiplagued

boxed carts...

2 Pak Special: Alien Force, Hoppy with manual
    Threshold (with manual and game owners club application, in HES style plastic case with insert)
    My Golf (in HES style plastic case with instructions printed on reverse of insert)
    Double Dragon (in HES style plastic case with instructions printed on reverse of insert, case itself has seen better days but insert's OK, also includes HES catalogue)
    Go For Gold Pak (in larger HES style case, has Summer Games and Winter Games carts with fancy gold labels listing events. Instructions printed on reverse of insert)
    Smash Hit Pak (in larger HES style case, has one cart with Frogger, Stampede, Seaquest, Boxing and Skiing - instructions on back of insert)
    Super Action Pak (in mid size HES plastic case, looks to be a surplus NES case.. anyway, cart has Pitfall, Grand Prix, Laser Blast and Barnstorming on it, and instructions on reverse of insert)

Hanimex

27 Invaders (boxed, complete, great condition)

XBox 360

2 x new Project Gotham Racing 3 faceplates in bubble packs, official Microsoft stuff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

bump a doodle