Thread: Sealed Original Black label Gamecube Games....Wind Waker, Pikmin....etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Sealed Original Black label Gamecube Games....Wind Waker, Pikmin....etc

Hey all

I was out shopping today, and I came accross a store selling gamecube games. All the games were at a reduced price of $9.97. The more notable games they had are, Zelda: Wind Waker (x6), Pikmin 2 (x6), Mario Kart :double Dash (x2), and Metroid Prime: Echoes (x2). All games are the original Black label(I know how some people are crazy for the black label) and sealed. I went ahead and bought all the Wind Wakers, because I thought they'd be the most desirable.

My question is, should I go back tomorrow and buy the rest of the games? I have never ever bought games before with the intention of making a profit. However the opportunity has never presented itself to me before. So, do you think this is a wise decision?

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know Pikmin 2 would go for a decent amount on eBay sealed, I think about as much as it retailed for when it came out but at least $40 (haven't looked into for awhile).

Mario Kart :double Dash sealed Non Player's Choice, I'm not sure what it's worth but surely more then $10 easily.

Metroid Prime: Echoes probably the least of the 3 you left behind but I'm sure even that would be worth at least $20 (maybe more I'm just guessing really) if you sold it online sealed and it was Non Player's Choice.

Edit - I just noticed that you are from Canada which I didn't take into consideration I was thinking in US dollars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, I don't think you'll kill on any of those, but I think you could turn a profit very easily. I agree, the Metroid games would probably be the low-dollar of the group, with Pikmin bringing the most.

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Even metroid 2 would pull over $20. definitely buy all of them. Zelda is the most expensive of the bunch. Congrats on the finds

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl View Post
    I know Pikmin 2 would go for a decent amount on eBay sealed, I think about as much as it retailed for when it came out but at least $40 (haven't looked into for awhile).

Mario Kart :double Dash sealed Non Player's Choice, I'm not sure what it's worth but surely more then $10 easily.

Metroid Prime: Echoes probably the least of the 3 you left behind but I'm sure even that would be worth at least $20 (maybe more I'm just guessing really) if you sold it online sealed and it was Non Player's Choice.

Edit - I just noticed that you are from Canada which I didn't take into consideration I was thinking in US dollars.
    The Canadian dollar is pretty much equal to the US dollar nowadays. Sad but true.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They will probably be worth less if they are the Canadian versions though. Generally collector's don't like having french all over their cases.