Quote Originally Posted by GarrettCRW View Post
The Irate Gamer, a partner on YouTube, has been accused of being behind a rash of suspensions of the YouTube accounts of various video game reviewers-many of whom are critical of the Irate Gamer, or supportive of the AVGN.
Armake21?

(Right now, his account has been disabled, he didn't get banned (as far as I know), he just changed his account, as a new start.)

A few months ago he was pretty fed up with the Irate Gamer and his cohorts. Armake was constantly being accused of "copying the Irate Gamer" (by the IG's youtube minions), even though he had been reviewing games before the Irate Gamer. He posted an angry video explaining how he, the AVGN, and other reviewers have been harassed by the IG and his brainless zombie assistants. That video was removed less than 48 hours after it was posted. That's just a little proof of how much control the Irate Gamer has over youtube (and some of it's members). I'm glad I don't review games on youtube (though I want to), I don't think I could take the crap that the other reviewers get from those guys.