Thread: FS: Nomad, Turbo Express, Dreamcast, Game Gear, Genesis Proto

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Nomad, Turbo Express, Dreamcast, Game Gear, Genesis Proto

-edit-
    Some prices have been added. I've been looking for the better part of the past few hours and I am having difficulty coming up with prices on some things. If something seems high (and maybe it is) either counter or wait until later in the week and I'll probably start to lower prices. I've been out of the marketplace for so long my frame of reference is completely shot and I want to set a fair price to buyer and seller.
    -edit-

This is all the stuff I was going to bring to the February NAVA, but I ended up working that day and didn't make it. Anything left will probably be brought to the March meeting.

Turbo Grafx Collection:
    Turbo Express Portable. TG-16 console and controller/hookups (Not shown in photos.) Order of the Griffon-Loose, Final Lap Twin-Complete, Keith Courage-Complete, Splatterhouse-Homemade case, Veigues Tactical Gladiator-Case cracked missing book, Vigilante-Loose, Victory Run-Complete, Cyber Core-Complete, Bloody Wolf-Loose, Sinistron-Complete.
    I'm thinking $125 for the portable, and DP guide for the games.

Boxed Sega Nomad:
    Box is starting to show some wear, tear on the bottom left corner. Inside you get all documentation, AA battery pack, inner box which is in excellent condition, and the Nomad unit itself. There are a number of scratches on the screen. None is particularly deep, and they don't effect play in my eyes. See the close up of the screen. New screens are available from ebay for a few dollars.
    I couldn't find many boxed examples of Nomads selling recently. I was thinking of starting it at $150.

Joe Montana Sport Talk Football II Prototype:
    Bare board, working as shown in the picture. Slightly unique in that the board is larger then most sega protos I've seen. I can't comment if there are any differences between this version and the released version.
    $65 for this.

Game Gear Collection:
    Console, third party case, Beavis and Butthead, Ecco the Dolphin, Formula 2, Sonic Triple Trouble, and Caesars Palace.
    $35.

Dreamcast Collection:
    System w/ original box, 1 extra boxed first party controller, 2 boxed third party controllers, boxed fishing controller, boxed mouse, 2 rumble packs, 3 boxed VMUs, light gun, ps2 keyboard converter. Resident Evil 2, Iron Aces, Confidental Mission, Web Browser, Worms Armagedon, Bass Fishing, Vanishing Point, Sega GT, Sonic Adventure, Crazy Taxi 2, House of the Dead 2, Grand Theft Auto 2.
    I still can't figure a good price for this. Make an offer.

I am willing to meet up with anyone in North Jersey if they want to save shipping, otherwise I ship priority mail. No paypal. I prefer postal money order, or if I've dealt with you before you can send a check which will be held until it clears. Shipping to the US only. I'm really not looking for any trades at this time unless you are in the area and have working pinball machine. Ridiculously low offers won’t even be replied to.
    Last edited by Goblin; 08-25-2008 at 04:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump. PMs have been answered.

I have added some prices. If something seems high, just counter me. I've been out of the marketplace flow for a while and my frame of reference is sort of warped. I tried to base prices on closed ebay auctions and buy/sell prices from this forum and others. It is possible that I err'ed too high, at which point I may lower towards the end of the week.

I'll reply to PMs on Tuesday night.

ServBot (Level 11)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How much for the Turbografx console with controller and hookups?
    Currently catching up on PSN, WiiWare, Wii U E-Shop and Xbox Live Arcade exclusives I missed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Proto on hold.

Quote Originally Posted by josekortez View Post
    How much for the Turbografx console with controller and hookups?
    PM Sent.