Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: [WTB] SCART RGB cable for Genesis 1

  1. #1
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default [WTB] SCART RGB cable for Genesis 1

    Looking to pick up an RGB cable (euro or JP pinout, both are fine) for the Sega Genesis 1. Willing to pay market price - Paypal or money order. If possible, please EMAIL me at yakinikku at hotmail dot com instead of sending a PM.

  2. #2
    Cherry (Level 1)
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    231
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Goracke View Post
    Looking to pick up an RGB cable (euro or JP pinout, both are fine) for the Sega Genesis 1. Willing to pay market price - Paypal or money order. If possible, please EMAIL me at yakinikku at hotmail dot com instead of sending a PM.
    You may consider making one. I know of a website that sells both the 8 DIN connector and SCART connector. I was very lucky to get (what I believe) the last one offered on ebay and it wasn't cheap.

  3. #3
    Cherry (Level 1) LuxKiller65's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    317
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    The easiest and best way is to get an (official French) RGB cable. Watch out though, the ones for the Mega Drive 1 and 2 are different. I have one if you really need it. I actually have a small collection of official RGB cables.

  4. #4
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuxKiller65 View Post
    The easiest and best way is to get an (official French) RGB cable. Watch out though, the ones for the Mega Drive 1 and 2 are different. I have one if you really need it. I actually have a small collection of official RGB cables.
    Well, email me your price if you have one to sell.

    yakinikku at hotmail dot com

  5. #5
    Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Rochester, MN
    Posts
    154
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eastbayarb View Post
    You may consider making one. I know of a website that sells both the 8 DIN connector and SCART connector. I was very lucky to get (what I believe) the last one offered on ebay and it wasn't cheap.
    I've found one seller offering them for ~20 dollars US on eBay. Not sure why the Genesis 1 cable would be so (comparatively speaking) expensive though - I picked up everything from Neo Geo to PlayStation SCART cables for < 10 dollars each...

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Scart to RGB Cable
    By Blanka789 in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 08:55 PM
  2. WTB: PVM to SCART cable
    By Alfador in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 08:03 PM
  3. SCART cable for SC3000H
    By Shrooin in forum Technical and Restoration Society
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2007, 01:20 AM
  4. sega satrun / genesis scart cable and component inputs
    By googlefest1 in forum Technical and Restoration Society
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:02 AM
  5. WTB: Scart to db25 cable
    By StealthLurker in forum Buying and Selling
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 04:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •