Thread: FS: NTSC Family Fun Fitness Athletic World Set + Press Kit

Strawberry (Level 2) ChronoTriggaFoo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation FS: NTSC Family Fun Fitness Athletic World Set + Press Kit

I never thought I'd see the day where I'd let go of some of my personal grails. Since 2003, the Family Fun Fitness bundle has been THE personal holy grail of my collection. Perhaps it wasn't the rarest, but there was something about it that I loved. I was also intrigued by how little information there was about it in 2003. I inquired and researched, but could hardly gather any information about it. The picture has become clearer over the past 5 years, and now many NES collectors are well aware of its existence.

In addition to the Family Fun Fitness bundle set, I was also able to attain something really special (to me at least) a few years back. I stumbled upon an official Bandai Family Fun Fitness Press Kit from 1987. I have never seen another one, nor have I ran into anyone who has seen one before. It's really something special as it has a few names of people involved with Bandai at the time, along with company information including phone numbers & addresses on type-written sheets with the Bandai letterhead. There are also some great press pics lol

The NTSC FFF Athletic World box has never been opened from the top, only from the bottom. As if the box wasn't already extremely hard to find (rated a 10 on NintendoAge.com), there are even fewer with the black sticker seal still affixed at the top. The tab on the back has not been punched out either. The box, with the exception of a few creases that do not break color, looks so close to being like new. Comes complete with the manual, sleeve, and cartridge, which are also in nice condition.

The pad is in excellent condition and comes inside the original box (which has the original sticker price on the side at $99.99).

I will package everything VERY SAFELY and make sure it arrives in the same condition it left.

I accept PayPal, money order or cashier's check. I will ship your preferred method.

I have excellent feedback on Digitpress for prior transactions, but none really recent. I had one recent successful transaction on AtariAge for a high dollar item, and have sold consistently on eBay as spidey300 with great feedback.

*******UPDATE********

This whole offer thing is not working out well. I've mostly received messages asking how much I want. The press kit has received the most attention, but I made the mistake of responding to everyone with a price range of what it was personally worth to me.

I have no idea how much this is worth to others. None whatsoever.

I don't know of any such press kits passing through any other hands of collectors, so I don't know how to guage a price. I've only ever dealt with systems and games, never an "accessory" item of this nature.

The price for the Press Kit is open for discussion.

The complete Athletic World game...$750 obo.

The boxed Family Fun Fitness pad....$125 obo.

Message me if interested.

Alex

Last edited by ChronoTriggaFoo; 04-24-2008 at 09:53 PM.
    ***If you have any Transformers toys or Three Investigators books, let me know.***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

pm sent
    Great to deal with: Leonk, AdamG, Cheesystick, DigitalPress, ButtaSuperb, Hydr0x, Darth Vader, Gary Gnu, Portnoyd, NexWave, Postermen, Kaine23, ARCZero, kai123, Buyatari, Minilek, DREW, bighab, AlanD, Flack

Strawberry (Level 2) ChronoTriggaFoo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This whole offer thing is not working out well. I've mostly received messages asking how much I want. The press kit has received the most attention, but I made the mistake of responding to everyone with a price range of what it was personally worth to me.

I have no idea how much this is worth to others. None whatsoever.

I don't know of any such press kits passing through any other hands of collectors, so I don't know how to guage a price. I've only ever dealt with systems and games, never an "accessory" item of this nature.

The price for the Press Kit is open for discussion.

The complete Athletic World game...$750 obo.

The boxed Family Fun Fitness pad....$125 obo.
    ***If you have any Transformers toys or Three Investigators books, let me know.***