Thread: FS: Donkey Kong Country 3 Not For Resale/Demo Only

Insert Coin (Level 0) outofkeyslightly's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Donkey Kong Country 3 Not For Resale/Demo Only

I picked this up at a flea market over the weekend, and since I don't own a Super Nintendo, it's really of no particular use to me. I did try it in my friend's snes, and it worked fine. I can't verify if its the full game or not, as I didn't sit there and try to beat it. Anyway, I think it was a kiosk cart, much like the other DKC games, and a few other first party snes games that got the same treatment. The label is a varient, as seen in the photos. "Not for Resale," as it appears on the front and top of the label is not an additional sticker, but part of the label itself. On the back there is a sticker with the same message, and unfortunately "Previously Played" sticker from some rental agency or another that I did not attempt to remove. The cart is in good cosmetic condition aside from a scratch on the lower half of the front. I tried to take a better picture of this. I was going to simply ebay it, but I've been posting here more often recently so I figured I'd see if a real collector wanted it. I've never sold anything here, so I can leave my ebay feedback link, I guess. I'll take offers by pm. Paypal only, por favor. I'll ship by any method requested, but I'd prefer USPS or Fed/Ex/UPS/DHL. No pony express or meet-up's. I'd also be willing to trade. I have a list of about 90 random genesis games I'm looking for, most common, and getting a nice chunk of them would be even better than money. PM me for that too. Now go play a game instead of reading about one.

-Chris

My ebay profile
    Last edited by outofkeyslightly; 05-07-2008 at 03:16 PM.