So I picked up 4 more machines in the last 2 weeks or so. They need some work, but for a total cost of $0, how can you go wrong?
Anyways, last week we cleaned out the warehouse, and threw out some old jukeboxes, cigarette machines, etc. I picked up two tabletop games. I've never seen anything like them before. They are about the size of the OLD Merit machines (the wood sides with the orange fronts, 5 buttons, trivia ONLY), but these cabinets are red metal, and heavy as S.O.B.'s. Anyways, one of them is a Neo Geo with Super Sidekicks 3 in it. Works, but needs control panel wiring, and the monitor is missing one color (blue?).

The second machine is the same cabinet, but has a trackball on it, and a Taito board in the cab?? I don't recall Taito having anything JAMMA with a trackball...Anyways, I have not plugged this bad boy in yet as the cord has bare wire exposed all over the place. Probably not the safest thing to be plugging in till I replace the cord, and see what the deal is with this game.

Yesterday I picked up two more cabinets from a local operator I know quite well. He was getting rid of them, and asked me if I wanted them. First machine is a Terminator 2. Works when it wants to. I don't think it's a power supply issue as he IS an operator, and has pretty good tech knowledge, so I need to look into this a little further.

The other machine I picked up is a Lethal Enforcers. No side art, but is is a dedicated cabinet, only problem is the guns don't work. Not a problem as he gave me the gun shells and cables. 2 gun boards, and I'll be playing Lethal Enforcers in the basement. Very good game IMO.

So, if I count correctly, I am at 35 machines now, plus boards. I've really gotta sell some stuff. I'm running out of room

Anyhow, that's the latest here. Unfortunately, since I just moved, everything is in pieces and piled in the basement. Once it's organized, I'll post pics (but it may be a while).