Please HELP!!! I think I may have come down with some rare videogame disease!!!

I actually played a Supervision game and enjoyed it!?!?!

I have a Supervision that I played a few times and stored away. Going thru my collection I came across the Supervison, put in a cart and started playing. The game is Sachen Super Kong. It's a simple game with you climbing a rope on one side while Kong climbs a rope on the other side. The object is to knock the other guy off the rope by throwing (rocks??). I think there rocks. Of couse Kong has a (boulder??) and only has to hit you once. There are various objects falling down the screen between the two ropes, some help and some just block your shots.

The first time I played I did'nt know what was happening and I thought the game was garbage. I played a few more times and before I knew it I was hooked. This game would actually make a nice homebrew on Colecovision. I wish I could make it.

After playing this game I have a new found respect for the Supervision. Does anybody else know of good Supervision games??

Also, I looked at the rarity list and see there are no ratings for how common or rare the carts are. Anyone have a guess how widespread these games are?

Well. gotta go. The level I'm stuck on now has these little bugs that climb up the rope if your not fast enough dislodging Kong. I'm gonna beat that level!!!

I think I may need help!! I'm playing a SUPERVISION game.....