Okay, here we go:

I am thinking about selling my beloved Nintendo M8 Demo Unit. This is not something that I really want to do, but I've got a major unforeseen expense that I will soon need to pay off. I am likely going to have to put it on eBay and try to get top dollar, but I absolutely hate dealing with the shitty unreliable eBay buyers and greedy ass PayPal. Anyway, so here's your chance...

This M8 Demo Unit was found (by me) at a Flea Market in Clearwater, FL a year or so ago, and it is in great working and cosmetic condition. The M8 is not as cool as the M82 units, but it is arguably more difficult to find. I hate to use the word "rare", but I think it's pretty fitting in this case.

Basically, the unit plugs into a TV and has 15 of the original Black Box games programmed into the hardware with a button that you can push to select the game you would like to play. The games include: Duck Hunt, Hogan's Alley, Wild Gunman, Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, Kung-Fu, Pinball, SMB, Baseball, Golf, Tennis, Excitbike, Mach Rider, Wrecking Crew, and Popeye. Two controllers and a Zapper gun are wired into the unit as well. Each game has been tested as well as both controllers and Zapper gun. Everything works great.

The unit has both RF and AV outputs on the back. I noticed that the AV outputs were a little touchy. Both fuses are in great shape as well. It has been modified for unlimited play.

*If you would like to make a serious offer, please feel free to do so via PM or in this thread. Unless I get a offer that I really like, the unit will likely end up on eBay sometime next week.

**I will accept US postal money orders, personal checks (it will have to clear of course), or cashier's checks. Sorry, but no PayPal on this one, unless you plan to pay for the fees.

Thanks for looking, and feel free to axe me any questions that you may have. :-)