Thread: For sale.. blk GCN & GB Player.. odds & ends..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default For sale.. blk GCN & GB Player.. odds & ends..

It's been at least a year since I even "checked in" with DP. Since then.. I've sold almost all of my games on evilBay (except for my Xbox, PS2 & 3DO games and units).

Since I gave up on eB 2 months ago (good riddance) and am no longer a member.. I thought I'd try and get rid of my last few pieces here.

Sales are only to the US.. sorry.. I don't have the means to weigh and travel to the local PO for "foreign" postal quotes right now. S&H is simple.. a flat rate is included in the price of each item.. so there's no need to PM me asking about special requests or combined shipping.. just add up the prices for more than one purchase and that's what you'll pay.

Sorry.. I can't provide any more pics for items not already illustrated either.. I simply don't have the time or means at the moment. My DP feedback link is in my sig.. and my eB feedback CAN still be looked up on eB under " scorch56 " as always.

Payment has to be through PayPal.

So.. here we go (hyper-links to pics; click on " HERE " in descriptions):

Black Nintendo GameCube - 1st model with component (RGB) HD output as well as regular A/V. Barely used (I was never into the GameCube). Includes PSU & A/V cable (NON-HD), 1 black wired controller & black 251 block mem card. Everything here is 1st party. All "cover-plates" included. Cosmetically clean & fully functional. $60 shipped & insured.

Black GCN Game Boy Player (to match GameCube) - Nice clean unit; includes loading disc, manual & case. Disc case has a crack in it. $30 shipped, (no ins). Pictured HERE.

ALL games listed are complete.. including case/box, disc/cart & manual. Extraneous "docs" may or may not.. be included (PM me for details):

Metal Walker (GBC) - 100% complete. $15

Rebelstar Tactical Command (GBA) - 100% complete. $12

Mech Platoon (GBA-EU release) - 100% complete. By the time I got around to collecting this game.. I couldn't find it domestically.. so I imported the UK release via eB. $15

ALL of these games are pictured HERE.

Brand new, sealed Xbox Wideye wireless controller. Closest look & feel to the original (between a "Duke" and a model S in size). Also allows the plug-in of a headset to the controller for TOTALLY wireless communication. Unique & very rare in it's form & function. $55 Picture HERE.

Beyond Good & Evil (Xbox) - $10 (SOLD)

Jade Empire (lmtd edtn) (Xbox) - $15

Star Wars KOTR (Xbox) - $12

Shattered Union (Xbox) - $15

1st 3 issues of Next Generation magazine (issues 1, 2 & 3) - pristine condition. Pictured HERE (#11 is NOT available). Make offer.

5 piece lot of vintage Nintendo 64/Taco Bell promo toys (FULL set) - Still sealed; includes 5 original "gift boxes" and promo "bag" (greasy taco stains included free of charge - seriously though.. the bag is not that bad). Pictured HERE. Make offer.

2006 Girls Gone Wired G4TV promo calendar - Yes.. it's out of date.. but the construction and artwork is beautiful. Up until recently.. I still had it hung up in my room and still rotated the pictures monthly.. just to look at. Excellent condition. Pictured HERE. (Armed & Dangerous calendar NOT included or for sale; Various pics of the inside can be viewed in this same "public" album, just "cycle" through them or go "up" one folder.) Make offer.

White "SEGA" branded SurfWave PS2 wireless controller made by, and identical to the Fountech Airstyle.. only with a better performing 2.4Ghz frequency (as compared to the Airstyle's 900 Mhz). Barely used.. fully packaged. Works on PS as well (bought to match my PSOne.. but it's "white-white"). VERY rare & limited! Imported from Lik-Sang before they folded. Like the Wideeye.. impossible to find retail anymore. $55

Lastly.. I would REALLY like to get rid of this misc batch of stuff.. it's just taking up space. Various PSUs, RF units & controllers & cables. Pictured HERE & HERE. There is a description of the pieces under each photo. Make me an offer, but please take into account weight.. hence a shipping allowance. I don't expect much for this "stuff". (SOLD)

That's it!..

Yes.. I AM open to offers on most everything (especially combined lots) but PLEASE don't be offended if I don't take the time to respond to "lowballs" as I'm simply VERY busy these days attending to my mother (she's in her final "stage".. hospice bound soon.. I'm afraid) and trying to hold down a job, along with my own recent medical problems.

BTW.. ALL pictures are captioned with a brief description directly underneath them. A bit hard to notice due to PB's color scheme unless you know they're there and look for them.

Thanks to everyone who supported me in the past.
    Last edited by scorch56; 06-25-2008 at 09:40 AM.
    "Kooch56.. you is a MEAN man!"
    My DP feedback
    "Take us to the THRESHOLD!"

Strawberry (Level 2) mario2butts's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

PM sent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lowered the price of the GameCube a bit.

Also have a complete Xbox copy of Gun Metal available. $10.
    My DP feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm totally interested in the taco bell toys, but have no idea what sort of offer you'd be looking for on them...

I'm bad at buying things. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'd be content to get just what I paid for them on evilBay 5 years ago. I paid $15 plus S&H. I'll sell them for $20. I could probably send them parcel for $18 total though.

Quote Originally Posted by eggwolio View Post
    I'm totally interested in the taco bell toys, but have no idea what sort of offer you'd be looking for on them...

I'm bad at buying things. lol
    My DP feedback

Professional Geek Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

PM Sent!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Prices of Wideye and SurfWave lowered by $10. Can't take any less for them though.
    My DP feedback

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Open to offers!
    My DP feedback