Thread: FT: Sharp Twin Famicom

Peach (Level 3)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default FT: Sharp Twin Famicom

The condition of the system is as follows
    - Case is an 8/10. Some fading to the paint but otherwise great, no cracks or anything of that nature. Very small and superficial scratches/marks.
    - Controllers are an 7/10. Work flawlessly, have been taken apart and the internal rubbers and contacts have all been replaced with the exception of the start/select buttons which I couldn't find in orange. Have suffered light scratching. Cannot test the mic on the second player controller since I have no games that go with it.
    - Carts work first time, everytime. System has been taken apart, cleaned, gone over with a fine tooth comb, and put back together. All internals are solid. No discoloration to anything and all of the solder points are intact with no visible damage.
    - Has a power supply that was imported special, it works only with the sharp twin famicom and is specifically designed for using this system in the US.
    - Has working a/v cables
    - The only bad news, the disk drive works perfectly but, that was only after I borrowed a replacement belt from a friends working drive. Once the belt was in, the disk drive started working immediately and with no problem. But I had to give him his belt back. I haven't been able to locate a replacement or I would have. But let me assure you that once you do find one and install it, it'll work.

This thing is really really solid and works like a charm. I got it with the thought of using it as a dual famicom/nes using a 72 to 60 pin converter. Well, that idea sucked. The converter isn't reliable and it'll be easier to just use the US top loader and abandon the famicom and do US released games only.

I am in need of a SNES system w/2 controllers, an original NES top loader (none of that clone crap) w/2 dogbone controllers, 2 "grey" N64 controllers, an N64 expansion cover, and an N64 memory card. Along with any games for NES/SNES/N64. Any interests, PM me here. I'll leave this up for a week after which it'll go to ebay.
    Last edited by camarotuner; 07-13-2008 at 02:46 PM.