Did anyone else pick this up yet?

I just go the import version today, and it's not too bad, though it's a little on the short side. The action is all on the top screen, while the bottom screen has a map of the stage you're on that you can scroll through with the stylus, but IMO, it's pretty worthless.

The graphics are surprisingly good, I was a little worried that the trademark animation might be butchered, and from what I can tell it hasn't been butchered much at all. The characters, enemies and bosses look nice and sharp on the DS screen, though the backgrounds look a little washed out in comparison. Also, the majority of the stages are rather dull looking. Not much color or variety to them. Don't expect too many special effects though, the game doesn't scale out the screen or anything like that.

You can pick from 6 different characters like in MS6, and they all have different weapons properties.

All in all, it's MS, but it's somehow missing the charm of the earlier games. Nonetheless, it's still tons of fun. I wouldn't recommend spending the extra cash importing it, may as well just wait for the domestic release. I only got it because it's been eons since I've imported anything, and I'm a little worried the domestic release will have all the blood "censored" or changed into sweat.