Thread: FS: Limited Mana Khemia figure, EVO box, Electroplankton, fat PS2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Limited Mana Khemia figure, EVO box, Electroplankton, fat PS2

Well, I managed to fit everything I have for sale this time around in the thread's title. Here's the deal:

Limited Mana Khemia Jess figure I have the Jess figure that came with the limited-to-1000-copies Rosenqueen exclusive set of Mana Khemia. If you're not familiar with it, it is really only the figure that is limited; if you ordered the set from Rosenqueen before they sold out you got the regular old game plus this figure. So, if you already have the game, if you buy this figure, you will have the limited set exactly as you would have if you had ordered it from Rosenqueen. (Note that this sale DOES NOT include the game, if I've made that unclear.) The box was never shrinkwrapped, and was opened exactly once, by me. It is in like new condition. $55 shipped.

E.V.O. box I have just the box for the Super Nintedo game E.V.O: The Quest for Eden. It is fairly beaten up--the front is a little faded from the sun, and it has some unfortunate bends, especially on the top and bottom edges. Still, there are no tears or stickers. $20 shipped.

Electroplankton I have a complete (cart, manual, case) copy of the U.S. version of Electroplankton for the Nintendo DS. The case has some sticker crap on it, but could be switched out easily as the artwork on the inside is fine. You can tell that the manual has been read, but it's in good shape. $55 shipped.

Also, I will have a fat PS2 up for sale this week. It isn't quite ready, as my PS3 hasn't come in the mail yet. Feel free to inquire and/or make offers if interested.

Please don't ask for pictures; I don't have a digital camera.

Thanks for looking.
    Feedback thread here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.
    Feedback thread here