Thread: prikura daisakusen

ServBot (Level 11) WiseSalesman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default prikura daisakusen

In an EBay auction, does MIB generally mean that the game should be complete (come with everything that it originally came with)?

If so, can anyone who owns this game tell me what a MIB copy should include?

It seems to me that he's going to be sending me the jewel case, insturctions, disk, and calendar that came with it. I'm just fuzzy on how it was packaged with a calendar if it didn't come in a larger box or something. Thanks for your help!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

As Japanese Gaming has it, a calendar was the only extra included with Purikura Daisakusen. I'd be interested in hearing what the game is like, as it has a reputation for being one of the console's better action/shooters.

http://www.classicgaming.com/japangaming/

Sorry about not answering your question on the Saturn's language menus, by the way. I was on vacation, and by the time I got around to checking my messages, Raedon and others had taken care of it.

ServBot (Level 11) WiseSalesman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Yeah...

Hey, no problem. As it turns out, this Action Replay is damned near useless. It doesn't appear to even have a menu that would allow me to copy saved games over, so I may try to pick up an official instead. Thanks for your help on this question.

As far as Prikura Daisakusen goes, when I first got a saturn (a year ago), I had seven games that I had heard about that I really wanted for it. Guardian Heroes, Metal Slug, Nights, Prikura Daisakusen, Baku Baku, Burning Rangers, and Radiant Silvergun. I now have five of those seven, with Burning Rangers and (gah) Radiant Silvergun being the last two on the list. Chances are, i'll never own a Radiant Silvergun (can't stomach spending that much money on a game), and, unfortunately, my Guardian Heroes is loose. But all in all, I've found the Saturn to be a very enjoyable system. Too bad I didn't have the money to own one when it was new.

I'm looking forward to receiving Prikura Daisakusen, and I'll be sure to give you my impressions once I receive it. I've wanted it ever since I read an article about it in Gamefan, but this is about the cheapest I've seen it go for (everytime I've tried to bid on one in the past, the auction has past $80).