So, this is my game of the moment. Many have commented that it is one of the finest games on the GBA, and certainly everyone seems to agree that it is vastly superior to the other TMNT games (i.e. the games based on the most recent movie entitled TMNT) that appeared on the other consoles.

And indeed, the appeal is unmistakable. It really isn't very deep, but it doesn't particularly need to be. It might have been nice to see some more environments or some more enemies - it feels like the developers were working within a sharply-constrained budget and couldn't do everything they wanted to. But at least they made darn sure that they still wanted to do whatever it is they could, and wanted to actually do it right. (Does that make sense?)

I kind of like the approach to the bosses - they're more like pattern-recognition minigames than mobile punching-bags. But man, that final boss is disappointing.

Anyway, GameFAQs has surprisingly limited information on this game. Has anyone here finished it on Hard mode? Is anything particularly different? And is there a third level to the minigames? (It seems that I didn't get the trophies after finishing both levels of each one on Normal mode.) And do you even get anything for unlocking all the trophies?

And finally, is the movie actually any good?