Thread: WTT - My entire collection for Stadium Events *Got it*

Cherry (Level 1)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation WTT - My entire collection for Stadium Events *Got it*

Got the game, thanks! It was at a garage sale for $3. JUST KIDDING! Seriously though, got it.

I have tried to collect every NES game, and come to the same end as many others: all I need is a loose Stadium Events. I have amasses a large collection of other games and systems, but I'd trade it all to get SE and finish off my NES set. I can list everything out for anyone who has the cart I'm looking for, but here are some highlights off the top of my head. NOT willing to split up, just looking to trade for SE. Keep in mind, shipping alone on this stuff is going to be hundreds, which I will pay. Local pickup in Austin, TX or within a hundred miles would be great, but a long shot. Thanks for looking.

NES - System, controllers, 40+ odd games, PowerGlove
    SNES - System, controllers, couple of random games including Mario All-Stars
    N64 - System, controllers, 10+ games including Ocarina (complete), Mario 64, Mariokart
    Gameboy Advance SP - 10 games, some complete, with 512 flash ROM and reader/writer
    PS1 - System, controllers, and all the Final Fantasy games, black label, complete, most with Bradygames guide (FF7, 8, 9, Origins, Chronicles, Anthology,) & Xenogears, w/ guide.
    Original Gameboy - includes 3 or 4 games
    TG16 - System, 2 controller, multiport, and 30+ games, including Bonk and Splatterhouse
    Genesis - System, controllers, and 15 game, includes ToeJam, Castlevania Bloodlines
    Panasonic 3DO - System, controller and 1 game
    Dreamcast - System, contollers, gun, keyboard, VMU's etc, and 10+ games AND orginal, mint condition complete Samba de Amigo with sealed game.
    Saturn - controllers, handful of loose games (unconfirmed status, no AV cable)
    Atari 2600 mini with controllers and 5 or so games (unconfirmed status, no AC cable)

There is a lot more that is included, such as memory cards, rumble packs, and other stuff, but that's just the highlights. Odds are, there is only one person out there who needs this stuff (or can see the resale/trade value of it) and ALSO has a copy of SE to spare. But hey, that's all it takes, right??
    Last edited by JoeNES; 09-10-2008 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Got the game
    It would be faster to tell you what games I don't have.