Now I know we're not supposed to talk about teh romz and whatnot, so I'm not gonna post a link or anything, but just to let people like myself who have been waiting years to play the game in english know, IT FINALLY HAPPENED!

Rent-A-Hero No. 1 cancelled english xbox port now is out and about and seems to be complete. I've played almost the entire game through once now and have yet to encounter any fatal bugs. There's a few small text issues here and there but that's about it.

If anyone else happens to be playing this, let's discuss! I noticed there are a handful of localization changes (no surprise there). They changed Segata's name (damnit), gave several of the stores/parts of town different names and signage, and the intro movie is instrumental Rent-A-Hero theme now, I think the original game has the vocal there, but it has been awhile since I've played it. The default name for your guy is "JOHN DOE" and the default hero name is "RentMe".

Having this available to play after all this time is a dream come true and whoever made this possible is a true hero.