Thread: FS: My mint Star Wars PSP Slim, Zelda DS, more!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: My mint Star Wars PSP Slim, Zelda DS, more!

I purchased this as a spare around Nov or Dec of last year. I opened it, inspected it for dead pixels (has NONE) and Pandora modded it. I also backed up the original NAND before I did the firmware mod, so it can be brought right back to it's original factory firmware if desired.

One other thing I did test before I put it back in the box was the ability to CREATE pandora batteries. This system will create them, and it is actually quite a rarity. Soon after the release of the slim, Sony revised the mainboard not to allow this function...and this one is the unrevised version.

As I said earlier, the system was put back in the box and put away. It has zero damage, zero scratches...it is brand new through and through.

Also included will be an official Sony psp slim tv-out component cable, a 1GB lexar memory stick with adaper, and an official Sony psp slim hard case. Both of these items include their original packaging as well.

$200 plus shipping snags this amazing set.
    Last edited by zektor; 09-16-2008 at 03:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Items added:

Two Sega Game Gear consoles. I purchased these on ebay, and each has an issue. One has no sound (other than through the headphone jack) and the other has a very dim screen unless you look at it from an extreme angle. Someone said that these issues can be fixed by replacing capacitors, but that is beyond what I can personally do. One system is also missing the battery covers, but the other system has them. Rather than throw them away, I figured I'd sell them here at a major discount. $10 for both, and $10 shipping anywhere in the states. So, both systems (with a Columns cart as well) for $20 paypal. PM if you want em!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Item added:

*Mint* condition Zelda themed DS lite system. The system is gold in color with the Triforce logo on the front. It has zero scratches and is in out of the box new condition. It does not have the orginal front GBA cover however. The cover was replaced with an EZ Flash 3-in-1 ram/rumble cart specifically designed for the DS lite....MUCH better than that cover anyhow When I replaced the cover with the EZ, I misplaced it somewhere, So the EZ comes along with the bundle. Also included is a brand new Edge DS flash card and a 4GB microSD card and adapter. With this setup you can play any DS homebrew/etc AND any GBA homebrew/etc (thanks to the 3-in-1). Finally, a very nice Intec hard polycarbonate case is included.

Normally, the whole bundle would run over $300 not including taxes....and that is if you can even find the Zelda limited edition DS Lite. I am asking $200 shipped anywhere in the USA for the lot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bumparooni!

Now accepting offers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump and prices dropped:

$180 for the DS set
    $180 for the PSP set

Both are as mint as you can get. Neither have a single dead pixel. You will NOT be dissapointed! I will even chuck in a high capacity battery with the PSP set (offical Sony brand).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last bump, as I don't think I am going to get my beloved Magical Chase and I do need cash now:

PSP Slim set now includes an official charger AND high capacity battery. And, you can have it for $170 plus shipping. If not, it goes to ebay-land.

As for the DS, price stays the same. If I can;t get that I will just keep it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Item added (prices include USA shipping):

Brand new Edge slot 1 card. This is my LAST one, after this I have no more. The Edge is a slot 1 microSD NDS/DS Lite solution. It is 100% compatible with everything you throw at it. Truly one of the best (if not THE best) cards out there. Comes complete in box with microSD reader. Also included is a 256MB microSD card and adapter. $40 shipped

250GB Verbatim Firelite external USB hard drive. It is practically brand new. Bought it for a quick backup and now have no use for it. COmes with clamshell packaging and all paperwork. The drive is the size of a mens wallet...VERY small. Requires no power source other than the USB connection. $60 shipped

1GB miniSD card and adapter. $10 shipped

Original Gameboy with light/magnafier and four games: Super Mario Land, Tetris, Super RC Pro Am and Metroid II. System is VERY clean, does have battery cover, and works perfectly. All games are in excellent condition. $30 shipped.