Thread: So who's excited about WiiWare Bomberman Blast?

Insert Coin (Level 0) DragonBomber's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default So who's excited about WiiWare Bomberman Blast?

I have been watching this one a while and get a lot of urls in message windows on IRC from people making sure I did not miss the latest updates. With that in mind, I should bring it to your attention that some European fellows have verified that you will have the ability to play 8 players locally in one room, 4 using the WiiMotes and 4 using GameCube pads. Total awesomeness there, right? I cannot wait to buy this game even though I don't even have a Wii yet, as I'll get it for a friend as soon as it's live here.

This still isn't yet as awesome to me as Saturn Bomberman, but it's getting closer and once I play it I may just change my mind. Anyone overseas or with foreign Wiis download and play this one yet at length? Or anyone who went to PAX give it a long run?

Photo credited to Animal Crossing Italia but uploaded to my Flickr to avoid hotlinking concerns.

You can read more about this at:
    http://gonintendo.com/?p=55730
    http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthre...247865&page=39
    Bomberman is a robot engaged in the production of bombs. Any robot that could escape the underground compound and make it to the surface could become human. Will he ever make it up to the surface? Once there, will he really become human?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    The Shamemaker
    PSN
    heybtbm
    Steam
    The_Shamemaker

Bomberman Live for XBLA is all the Bomberman most people will ever need. I suppose the Wii needed it's requisite Bomberman App. too.
    "One of the ways I gauge a DS game is by recharges. "...Tycho (Penny Arcade)

Insert Coin (Level 0) DragonBomber's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by heybtbm View Post
    Bomberman Live for XBLA is all the Bomberman most people will ever need. I suppose the Wii needed it's requisite Bomberman App. too.
    I wish I could agree, but as you can only play maximum 4 people in one room on Live, it doesn't fit the bill for those like myself who like to entertain people. For online it's not bad, but I look forward to seeing what faults gamers find with the WiiWare title. I know I've noticed enough through playing Live and reading online.

But for cheap, you can't avoid adding Blast to test it, right?
    Bomberman is a robot engaged in the production of bombs. Any robot that could escape the underground compound and make it to the surface could become human. Will he ever make it up to the surface? Once there, will he really become human?