Thread: New Resident Evil Title Coming To N-Gage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default New Resident Evil Title Coming To N-Gage

Apparently I've been out of the loop for awhile because I didn't even know they were still making official N-Gage games. But here is one and a big one at that: http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/ne...tacking-ngage/

The game Resident Evil Degeneration will be based off an upcoming CG Resident Evil film. The director of the game is quoted as saying: "Resident Evil Degeneration will serve as an exciting new chapter for fans of the series and deliver a unique gaming experience that they will not be able to achieve anywhere else. " Since there is only one N-Gage I guess he's right
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 10-05-2008 at 11:40 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The N-Gage?!

I guess Degeneration meant to the state of Capcom's marketing department. Even a monkey knows the best way to rack in dough for a portable game with a big name is to go with well-known systems like the PSP or the DS. Personally, I think they should take this game to console for PS2 and the Wii (would love to have a sequel to Umbrella Chrnoicles).

What ever happen to their "multi-platform" plans?
    Last edited by Press_Start; 09-19-2008 at 04:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kupomogli View Post
    You're just a hypocrite. I'm bashing Nintendo because I'm anti Nintendo, but my reasoning behind bashing them is always accurate. You should learn to do some research.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    I personally think it's greed to expect that you can pay for a game once and then do whatever you want with it.
    Check my video reviews on YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/optitube
    My Pixel Paradise Blog: http://blockmangamer.blogspot.com/

Strawberry (Level 2) cityside75's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This isn't for the old N-Gage phones. Nokia now uses the N-Gage name to refer to a wide array of phones that have gaming capabilities built into them (far more advanced capabilities than the original N-Gage phones). The brand now refers to these capabilities rather than a specific phone called the N-Gage.

As an owner of an N-Gage QD, I wish this was for the old N-Gage!

Ryu Hayabusa (Level 16) rbudrick's Avatar
    Buying the rare ones, moments before you get there.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Awww, I really wanted some RE side-talkin.

-Rob
    The moral is, don't **** with Uncle Tim when he's been drinking!

Great Puma (Level 12)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Press_Start View Post
    The N-Gage?!

I guess Degeneration meant to the state of Capcom's marketing department. Even a monkey knows the best way to rack in dough for a portable game with a big name is to go with well-known systems like the PSP or the DS. Personally, I think they should take this game to console for PS2 and the Wii (would love to have a sequel to Umbrella Chrnoicles).

What ever happen to their "multi-platform" plans?
    There are more Nokia phones around the world capable of running the new N-gage gaming platform than DS and PSPs combined. In India and China alone I believe one in three cell phones is a Nokia and something like 20% of those are capable of playing the new N-gage software. Nokia is on target to sell 400 million cell phones this year, it's the kind of penetration Nintendo and the other big video game companies can only dream about. Having said that, I don't have a phone capable of playing the new N-gage games, so I feel left out.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Smile N Series ...

Quote Originally Posted by The 1 2 P View Post
    Apparently I've been out of the loop for awhile because I didn't even know they were still making officia lN-Gage games. But here is one and a big one at that: http://www.gamedaily.com/articles/ne...tacking-ngage/

The game Resident Evil Degeneration will be based off an upcoming CG Resident Evil film. The director of the game is quoted as saying: "Resident Evil Degeneration will serve as an exciting new chapter for fans of the series and deliver a unique gaming experience that they will not be able to achieve anywhere else. " Since there is only one N-Gage I guess he's right
    Actually there are a lot of N-Gage's. Sure the original only had two editions, but N-Gage is the multimedia platform from Nokia and the games are playable in the newer N series portable multimedia computers (Smart Phones). Most of the games are available for download, since the newer N series can't use the normal sized MMC that the original N-Gage had.

I registered a electronic mail address and their still send information about games and releases .

Probably the newer titles would be playable into something like the N95 ... A lot of Smart Phones are backward compatible with older software, specially when their are from the same company!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    bow to postulio
    PSN
    MofoicDisaster

Quote Originally Posted by Bojay1997 View Post
    There are more Nokia phones around the world capable of running the new N-gage gaming platform than DS and PSPs combined. In India and China alone I believe one in three cell phones is a Nokia and something like 20% of those are capable of playing the new N-gage software. Nokia is on target to sell 400 million cell phones this year, it's the kind of penetration Nintendo and the other big video game companies can only dream about. Having said that, I don't have a phone capable of playing the new N-gage games, so I feel left out.
    right but almost none of them actually BUY and PLAY games on it. this has fail written all over it. aside from the fact the game will most likely suck regardless.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Actually there are some nice games for the N-Gage:
    Brothers in Arms