I guess I might as well throw my mystery game up on this thread.

I remember, when I was in 2nd grade (that'd be about 1998) we still used Apple II systems in the classroom. Though the next year the school upgraded and I never saw them again

One of the (3) games that had been bothering me over the years was one of the ones we used to have on our classroom computer, and it was probably something edutainment-ish.

It was where you control a character, in a fun house, mall, or haunted house. There were 3 games in the series in these settings. It played like the original King's Quest. And it's not Hugo's House of Horrors. That's my "most wanted" Apple II game title. I distinctly remember we called the one that took place in a fun house "Bobo's Fun House" but a Google search brings me next to nothing*. If it helps any at all one of the items you could get in the fun house was onion gum, which you had to give to a clown blocking the way to another room.

I believe Bobo's Fun House is the correct title....

*(The only thing of use found with Google, that was on a forum discussing Apple II games)

"Did anyone ever play BoBo's Fun House (I think) on the Apple IIe? It was a weird game set in some kind of clown prison -- you had to escape from the fun house... I don't think I ever beat it -- I hate that fucking clown."

Well I found that this game exists, and I desperately want to play it. I would appreciate if anybody knows what company made this game and perhaps the titles of the other games in the series.