I do not know if you guys have discussed this before, but since I work at Best Buy media, try asking a Best Buy employee (one you see working in DVD, CD, MP3, or Gaming) for their gaming "at risk" report. They might give you a funny look but if they have it handy (they might let you take a look at it, but will most likely hold onto it) it's a list that includes all of our gaming software (and sometimes controllers, guides, but nothing like systems) that we can sell for up to half off the current price since we need to get rid of overstock. So an at risk $60 game would be $30. All the employee might have to do first is check with their supervisor first, or just give the cashiers a heads up to give it to you half off ahead of time. Just be aware that YMMV on this depending on which best buy you go to.

Just an example, our GTA4 special editions on PS3 sell really slow and are at risk, so we sell them for $60 (same price as regular editions). If the customer still says no (no idea why) we offer to sell them for $50. So if you see an older less popular game that has been out for awhile (especially special editions) and you see they got quite a few of em out, try asking them if it is at risk and you might just save yourself 50% off though the price sticker may say otherwise.

Let me know if any of you have any luck with this!