Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: …—

Insert Coin (Level 0) MR.TI994A's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

TurboGenesis, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

By analogy...

My health insurance runs out at the end of month, so I thought I'd expose myself to contagious diseases so I can be treated now rather than later in case I catch any of them after my coverage expires.

It also brings to memory, one of my favorite Looney Tunes shorts, "Rabbit Seasoning"...

Bugs Bunny: Would you like to shoot me now or wait 'til you get home?
    Daffy Duck: Shoot him now! Shoot him now!
    Bugs Bunny: You keep outta this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!
    Daffy Duck: He does SO have to shoot me now!
    [to Elmer]
    Daffy Duck: I demand that you shoot me now!
    Last edited by MR.TI994A; 10-04-2008 at 08:47 PM.

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

Quote Originally Posted by gepeto View Post
    What happens if it breaks but not the rrod?
    It depends on if you got the extended warranty or not. I got the extended warranty, and my disc drive died, just at a year (it died right before xmas, I got it the previous Xmas) and if I didn't have the warranty I would have been out of luck.

Everyone needs to lay off each other here, i've seen people doing other nefarious things who've gotten less flack. I don't personally think that he should RRoD his system, but thats just my opinion. There are better and more meaningful ways to tell someone you disagree with them than to stoop to cursing and name calling. Everyone has now been warned.

Turbo, your launch system is still going strong, and if you've put a decent amount of hours into it, i'd venture a guess that its probably going to be just fine. Sounds like you were one of the lucky ones. I've got a refurb system, that makes horrible screechy noises now with many discs as it spins them in the trays and i'm still not sure that its going to stay working and happy in the coming future. It sounds like you've already made up your mind that you want to kill it. The easiest way is to really overheat it and kill the air circulation. People have said how to do that.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TheRealist50

my 360 died a little over a year from when I got it...I get a new one and it dies within a month...If you want to take that risk then it doesn't matter what any of us say. Its your choice, do what you want. But the point is, If it ain't broke don't fix it. I gave you a tip on how to dispose of it but I wouldn't recommend it. We can't twist your arm into doing something you don't want. If you feel this is the right choice then go for it.

Insert Coin (Level 0)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What the fuck are you attack on me when you are not know me?
    He doesn't have to know you to determine that you're a back covering sombrero. Actually what you're proposing is more criminal then modding or piracy. It's downright fraud. You seem the kind of guy that sets his house on fire because he thinks he paid enough insurance. It's true that Microsoft designed the 360 badly. They decided to put a remedy in place to help the victims. Trying to defraud them by intentionally RROD-ing is stealing and can put you in jail

By the way, Microsoft could even sue this forum for allowing this thread.
    Last edited by Singapura; 10-04-2008 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by TurboGenesis View Post

I am not like to be call name and make fun of… I have suffer these torment because I am a different culture my whole life Fuck off because I ask question on how I can get my console in for repair before I am loose money.

For those who offer suggestions, I give Thanks to you…

Stop whining, I doubt a single person in here knew you were a immigrant or an alien until you screwed up every other word with that last post. How come you could type with your first post, and not now? They're offering unbiased views on what you're trying to do, none of us could care about your ethnic background or whatever you were trying to imply by intentionally screwing that last post up.

Anyways, I'm out before I say something the moderators won't appreciate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What the fuck are you attack on me when you are not know me?

I post this thread because I have hear for long time that Xbox 360 are all failure with RRoD due to poor design and they offer warranty to save from PR disaster when console are have failure.

I regret that I have many issue going on during credit crunch and am look at how to use service they offer for console that they are make in poor design. I fear that I will see failure of the RRoD AFTER November and will have to get repair out of pockets. I know of no one but myself who are have to have there machine serviced. I am call the lucky one as my console is never fail. I have two 360, one USA and one Asia, both are build in 2005 and both are run well with no problem. I am already have to look for local repair for Japanese console if it is to ever RRoD because Microsoft may not send back Japan console so I take that risk out of my pocketbook.

I am not like to be call name and make fun of… I have suffer these torment because I am a different culture my whole life Fuck off because I ask question on how I can get my console in for repair before I am loose money.

For those who offer suggestions, I give Thanks to you…
    making console fail easy so even cave man do it can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TheRealist50

Quote Originally Posted by Singapura View Post
    He doesn't have to know you to determine that you're a back covering sombrero. Actually what you're proposing is more criminal then modding or piracy. It's downright fraud. You seem the kind of guy that sets his house on fire because he thinks he paid enough insurance. It's true that Microsoft designed the 360 badly. They decided to put a remedy in place to help the victims. Trying to defraud them by intentionally RROD-ing is stealing and can put you in jail

By the way, Microsoft could even sue this forum for allowing this thread.
    Yah know...Its legal to mod your console here in Canada

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Sonic R 0
    PSN
    SONICr

Thread has gone to far.
    LOCK Request.
    Last edited by TurboGenesis; 10-05-2008 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    E Nice Geo

...because I am "look to scam Microsoft" but the way you people are call names to me, be unkind and come about high brow is show who the people of questionable character truly are.
    I think the saying was the pot calling the kettle black.
    Murk: We will bring you Bob Barker. We will bring you the limp and beaten body of Bob Barker! - BTVS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TheRealist50

It is nice how everyone attack me.

I post question and get shit on.
    Why are people feel they are better than me?

I was not well aware that this was a subject of taboo. Because I start thread about a subject I am now put up for this ridicule and made fun of?

I am rare poster because I have hard time to communicate proper and when I do I am laugh at.

People in this forum are horrible people. You are shit on me because I am "look to scam Microsoft" but the way you people are call names to me, be unkind and come about high brow is show who the people of questionable character truly are. Lack of respect and compassion to fellow man is far worse than a fellow who is looking for idea on service of product

Thread has gone to far.
    LOCK Request.
    nobody is laughing at you, nobody is making fun of you or where your from or how you speak. Its just about what you wanted to do. I realized you never intended to scam microsoft but it came off like you were trying too, even though that wasn't your intention.

People should have told you a little nicer that what your doing is wrong, but that wasn't the case.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    theCHUDscame

The towel trick can be used to fix your console as well as break it from what I've heard from a couple friends who've tried it. My cousin got RRoD, used the towel trick and his 360 was alive again for another month or two, then it went again, so he did the trick and got it back for a while longer. I know he eventually sent it in, so I'm not sure how long this went on for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Xbox LIVE
    boatofcar

So you ask for advice on how to commit fraud and you get offended by people calling you out on it, and you play the race card? Boy oh boy....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    walrusmonger
    PSN
    walrusmonger

It is nice how everyone attack me.

I post question and get shit on.
    Why are people feel they are better than me?

I was not well aware that this was a subject of taboo. Because I start thread about a subject I am now put up for this ridicule and made fun of?

I am rare poster because I have hard time to communicate proper and when I do I am laugh at.

People in this forum are horrible people. You are shit on me because I am "look to scam Microsoft" but the way you people are call names to me, be unkind and come about high brow is show who the people of questionable character truly are. Lack of respect and compassion to fellow man is far worse than a fellow who is looking for idea on service of product

Thread has gone to far.
    LOCK Request.
    I tried to help you, and nobody knew you were not a native speaker since your first post was not written poorly. You are digging yourself deeper, if you want this thread to stop you should just stop responding since you're going to trigger more responses by making all these excuses.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Cataractula
    PSN
    CTRCT

Quote Originally Posted by boatofcar View Post
    So you ask for advice on how to commit fraud and you get offended by people calling you out on it, and you play the race card? Boy oh boy....
    It's like some sort of contest! Oh boy!

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

And this thread has hit its RRoD and has been sent in for locking.

**lockerooni**
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog