Hello everyone, I'm glade your reading this. Before I ramble on too much I'd like to get to the point. I have started the process of ebaying my life away so to speak.I've started preparing to ebay my entire collection, not just games but everything.. Plan to have everything listed in the next few days. This is hard to write because I have a lot to say. To start when I say everything I do mean everything.Honestly the only thing I'm really thinking of keeping is my ds and that's because its so small and portable. It's depressing and yet reliving to get rid of a love that is almost more of an addicting burden. Things have changed way too much to continue, my life style has changed beyond the capacity of all of it. The past 18 years of my life have been an amazing hunt. I've collected a little of everything video games, toys, cards, comics, books. records and the list goes on. Always tried to get everything related to those too. Everything I've been able to get my hands on. I've had some of this stuff since i was little. Many hours of my life put into the collection. Now I think its time to be free. Everything I expected hasn't happened and if I stay where I am it will only lead to even more negative choices and an increasing runescape addiction. So I have made up my mind to end it here and go to explore and live my life. I have broken almost all the chains including cutting my 6 year long locks that have made me well known among my peers. My last tie to this place is closest to my heart and that is the spoils of the hunt. Some of you know all too well what i mean and others will think I'm crazy. To be honest I feel I'm from both sides there lol. Many of you will also tell me i will regret this decision and in some way I m sure i will.

Some of you are probably wondering why I'm not posting a list in the buying and selling part of the forms. The reason for this is simple, I don't know the prices for anything any more. I also have a lot of non gaming stuff to list too so I feel its best just to put everything up and start it at .99 cents. I hope every one understands that it really is best in my case to do things this way. Besides most of the stuff that stands out in my collection would most likely only be looked at by form users lol.

I have 3 reason for selling besides the life changing events. The first is obviously the money. Something I need more and more even with my somewhat inexpensive way of life. I've never been one to really waste money unless u consider buying video games a waste. The second is I know I can't take it with me and fell it all needs to go into the hands of people that will treat it with the care it deserves. Something it will not get if i leave it here and something I feel it hasn't been getting in a while. The third reason is if I did leave it here I would still have something here and I can't deal with that.

I'm getting tired from being up all night and would like to keep this thread from getting too crazy with sleep deprivation so I will post and let you all discuss then work on it some more. Also yes I am using dp forms as a way of coping because here is one of the few places that this will make any seance. I would also like to add that I plan on staying on the forms some even though i will do very little if any collecting and that I plan on advertising dp as much as I can though the selling of my collection as well as other sites that have added greatly to my knowledge. So ttfn I'll be back on in a little while. Thanks