Thread: For Sale: Non-working Xbox 360 w/ accessories

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default For Sale: Non-working Xbox 360 w/ accessories

A long time friend of mine recently had a 360 go south on them, and since it was out of warranty, they decided to simply buy a new box and rob the hard disk from the old one. Now faced with the quandary of a non-functional X-Box sitting on their living room couch like an unwanted house guest, they have come to me to post here in the hopes that someone wants it with full disclosure of its problems.

System starts and runs, but as soon as a game is played and displays any 3D graphics, the system freezes either with what looks like white static on the screen or it goes completely green. No red ring. Never been in for repairs or had any other failures before this issue came up.

I'd include the Xbox, non-hd video cable, and 220W power supply. No hard drive. I'll include one controller, the controller is new and sealed in its packaging! Came with the replacement system I bought.

It was a Pro model bought around January 2006.
    Big picture here, forgot to include video cable in shot: http://www.featherheadstudios.com/xbox.jpg

If you are interested in acquiring this, contact my friend at the following email address, minus each instance of -SPAM-:

-SPAM-sagittarius-SPAM-serpentarius@-SPAM-gmail.com

I'm sure you'll be able to work out a good deal if you're after something to tinker/repair, and must stress that you would not be dealing with me, Bratwurst, so don't come crying to me if the deal goes sour between you and this individual. But if you're going to be paying with Paypal and know well ahead that this is a broken X-Box 360, your chances of having a problem are going to be nil, aren't they?
    Last edited by Bratwurst; 10-21-2008 at 04:12 PM.

Great Puma (Level 12) Bratwurst's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Bump!