Found this thing going through my collection for a big sale thread coming soon. I got it in a big lot with a bunch of other junk (at least, what I would call junk). To tell you the truth I don't know a single thing about it. As you can see in the link with the pics the box is in bad shape. This thing has been in storage for years and years. I will say the controllers aren't bad at all. One of them seems to work great, the other one I think just needs a good cleaning, like the rest of the system. Again, look at the pics. From what I was told in the what's it worth board this would be better off as spare parts than anything else. You be the judge. I'm taking offers on any or all of it. What doesn't sell will be trashed.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...r/odyssey%202/

Oh I almost forgot. I do have feedback on this site (some of the older members remember me i hope) and have done over 100 transactions on here with no problems. I prefer paypal, but if you have some feedback I'll consider other payment methods. Trades are welcome. I'm a nintendo geek, so any trades will go along those lines

Thanks for looking!