Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: More Gaming Goodness For Sale

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And here we have another case of why you shouldn't do drugs while being an idiot at the sametime(not you famicomfreak) It's funny how you think you can speak for more than one person when you can't even properly defend yourself. For instance, your big arguement is to keep bringing up AA. And I should care because? You quoting me isn't doing anything the people over there don't already know. I mean, using a forum to sell stuff and write a blog? Yeah, thats incriminating alright. But again, you aren't bright enough to figure that out. Plus, this is DP dumb ass.

And yet you continue with the idiot ramblings that not only make you look stupider each time you post but it also brings the entire IQ of this site down. Two years and you still haven't spat out a coherent thought. Why would I be afraid/offended/worried about a mentally challenged kid who wants to keep bringing up something that isn't relevant to this site?

Mr. Smith we have to let you go. Rumor has it you shop at Target. What you do in your free time is of your own concern but you still work at Wal-Mart. I know the two have nothing in common beyond being two retail shops and you aren't bound by law to shop in only one once you spend the majority of your time in the other, but this was the only way we could make a point simple enough that the invalid child shawney could understand it
    So lets see. You've thread crapped, wasted valuable minutes of peoples lives having to endure your worthless post and have proven once and for all that not all of the human race is capable of evolution. You make cave men look like scholars and I'm not talking about the Geico ones. By the way, thanks for the free bumps little boy. You have made the above person very proud by doing exactly what he didn't want. Feel free to stop in again so I can embarrass you some more.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 03-25-2009 at 01:30 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know I'm seriously going to regret bumping this topic (yet again)...but I thought it would be better than bumping your other topic. Again.

Do you own a copy of the Xbox NBA Ballers $100K Tournament kiosk disc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sisko View Post
    I know I'm seriously going to regret bumping this topic (yet again)...but I thought it would be better than bumping your other topic. Again.
    After my talk with sniderman we agreed that bumping this thread daily doesn't make sense. So I agreed to only do it once in awhile......but then the forum troll started showing up to make daily idiotic ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by sisko
    Do you own a copy of the Xbox NBA Ballers $100K Tournament kiosk disc?
    If you have this demo than it's only the second copy I've ever heard of. I own the other copy. However, the guy I got it from sent it in a generic white sleeve. I realize that it may have never had an official sleeve but if yours does I will pay you very generously for it.

Now for some updates: a 3DO(sans controller), Game Gear(with NBA game), new Xbox demo lot and Snatcher have all been added to the selling pictures on the first page. Snatcher is complete and mint but I'm only looking to trade it for either the remaining Xbox demos I need or specific Xbox import titles(Star Wars: Kotor 1 and 2 Japanese versions among others). I've even added some free items(well dropped the price of some items) where you only pay shipping.
    Last edited by The 1 2 P; 03-25-2009 at 03:33 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE 1 2 P
    Quote Originally Posted by THE 1 2 P
    Why? Once you've seen one partially-exposed butthole you've seen them all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The 1 2 P View Post
    If you have this demo than it's only the second copy I've ever heard of. I own the other copy. However, the guy I got it from sent it in a generic white sleeve. I realize that it may have never had an official sleeve but if yours does I will pay you very generously for it.

There was no sleeve. I received mine directly from the Xbox rep himself and it came in the generic white windowed sleeve. I was more curious as to the rarity of the disc, I've never seen one available.