I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Default Sega CD with Box FS/T

I have a huge box in my parent's basement. My sister is moving back, and will probably live in said basement. So my parents have told me to clean up. I don't really play Genesis, so I don't think I would even be using the Sega CD. I think it needs an AC Adapter, but I have never used it. Bot it from a reputable seller, so I imagine it works. All I know for a fact that is is missing are screws, which is the main reason I never put it together. So you will be buying/trading for everything you see pictured (Sega CD related, no Vortex, sorry):

I took these pictures in my basement, so the color was a little off as you can see in the yellowish pictures, and the lack of definition in the picture of the SCD console. I really have no idea what it is worth. Amazon has them at $75+, ebay fluctuates based on game bundles, so just shoot me an offer. This makes a great XMAS/Kwanzaa/Hanukah gift. As always, better pics and more info are available, so feel free to PM me.

If you want to save on shipping, I also have a complete 32X that I could also sell you. Not looking to sell the 32X by itself though.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Would have thought this would be gone by now.
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta