Thread: FS: Neogeo Pocket and 22 Games..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Neogeo Pocket and 22 Games..

In the process of lessening my collection(s), and decided to get rid of something that unfortunately does not get a whole lot of play time - My Neogeo Pocket Color. The system is in *brand new* condition, without a single flaw. I think I only turned it on once, as I would previously use another NGPC for my actual game playing. The system is like a see-through smoky white and comes in its original box.

Also included is an official SNK Neogeo Pocket Color case/hip bag. This is equally in brand new condition.

Finally, 22 games, and nearly all of them are true official USA releases. Four of them are complete, and the rest are semi-loose (cart in official snap case). All games are in pristine condition with no label issues or anything like that. Here are the games:

Baseball Stars
    Bust-A-Move Pocket
    Cardfighters Clash - SNK vs. Capcom
    Crush Roller
    Dive Alert - Becky's Version
    Dive Alert - Matt's Version (complete)
    Faselei!
    Fatal Fury 1st Contact
    Gals Fighters (complete)
    King Of Fighters R2
    The Last Blade
    Magical Drop Pocket
    Metal Slug 1st Mission
    Metal Slug 2nd Mission
    Neo Dragon's Wild
    Neo Turf Masters
    Pac-Man
    Puyo Pop (complete)
    Puzzle Link 2
    Samurai Shodown 2 (non-USA)
    The Match Of The Millennium - SNK vs. Capcom
    Sonic Adventure (non-USA)

Keep in mind I am "assuming" that the three games that I listed as "non-USA" are not the USA releases due to the fact that they do not have ESRB ratings printed on the label. All of the others do. Although, these "non-USA" games are all in English and play exactly as you would expect. Maybe they are USA releases. I do not know enough about the system's games to tell. Again, all of the games that I did not call "non-USA" DO have their respective ESRB rating on the cart.

Finally, I am including a link cable for multiplayer capability (did not originally come with the NGPC as far as I know) a third party light magnifier, and ten empty SNK snapcases...just in case you need them down the road.

I am looking to get around $150 for the set. It is extremely nice, contains some pretty rare titles, and you will most definitely love it. PM if interested!

ALSO available:

Atari Lynx II with official case and three games - Purchased this on ebay and of course it has issues. The body is in very good shape (some screen scratching) and it does work, but has some backlight issues. It looks like clusters of bad pixels (or dirt under the screen maybe?) in the left corner and somewhat throughout the display. I have played a few games on it and controls seem fine, but definitely not the condition I wanted to get my first Lynx II in. It may be fine for someone else, or even a fixerupper for some technically inclined person. I tested it with my Lynx I power suplly and it worked fine, but I had to fidget with the batteries somewhat to finally get it to power on. It comes with three games that are doubles of what I already have: Baseball Heroes, Pitfighter and Ms. Pac-Man. The games are in great shape and work just fine. $20 shipped takes it. <SOLD!>
    Last edited by zektor; 11-15-2008 at 06:10 PM.

ReviveDC Team Member Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    atreyus dream
    PSN
    atreyu187_

So the ones not complete are cart only or do the manuals come with them? And every ROM I have tried on my Neo Geo Pocket wether US ir JPN has a language selection and English in everyone. I am really tempted to get this set though. Gotta ask the old lady as I got a PSP this week already and I have one just no real games mine just came with a flash cart and I would like to start a collection.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by atreyu187 View Post
    So the ones not complete are cart only or do the manuals come with them? And every ROM I have tried on my Neo Geo Pocket wether US ir JPN has a language selection and English in everyone. I am really tempted to get this set though. Gotta ask the old lady as I got a PSP this week already and I have one just no real games mine just came with a flash cart and I would like to start a collection.
    No, the ones that are not complete are just cart and snapcase, but they are all in such extremely great condition. They all look as if you took them out of the box *today* It took me some time to get all of this stuff in this condition, and I know I spent more than what I am asking. But, I need to narrow down my collections and make my wife happy.

ReviveDC Team Member Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    atreyus dream
    PSN
    atreyu187_

Ok you really have my attention and once the wife gets up from her nap I will make sure it is ok ad no big bills this week and if so I will send paypal tonight!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by atreyu187 View Post
    Ok you really have my attention and once the wife gets up from her nap I will make sure it is ok ad no big bills this week and if so I will send paypal tonight!!!
    He opted out. NGPC set is still available folks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Added items:

Original Gameboy plastic snapcases! All are in clean shape and none are broken in any way. 37 in total. $1 each! <ALL SOLD>
    Last edited by zektor; 11-12-2008 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump on the Neogeo Pocket Color set. I am lowering to $125. I'll give it 24 hours at this price on here and then it goes on ebay. Any takers?

PICS ADDED.
    Last edited by zektor; 07-17-2010 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    kefkalol

i'll take the lynx, pm me paypal payment info.