Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: TurboDUO pads, Modded NEC Avenue Six Pads! Also need Supergrafx!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: TurboDUO pads, Modded NEC Avenue Six Pads! Also need Supergrafx!

Two pads for the TurboDUO system. These were actually originally Turbografx 16 pads, but the cables were replaced with the newer smaller style TurboDUO controller plug. Both are in excellent condition and have been tested on my own TurboDUO console and work absolutely beautifully. Each controller comes with a 6FT extension cable as well. Both controllers and extension cables sold together as a lot for $35 shipped.

Time Cruise - Hucard and sleeve only. Hucard is a little sun faded, but plays perfectly. $10 shipped. <PENDING SALE>

White DUOtap adapter in excellent condition with box and all paperwork - $15 shipped <SOLD!>

Black Turbotap (Tg16) adapter in excellent condition with box and all paperwork - $15

Modded "Avenue 6" pads - Official NEC "Avenue 6" pads modded to plug in to a standard USA Turbografx 16. These are PC-Engine/Turbografx game pads designed by NEC and only released in Japan. They sport slo-mo and six buttons....primarily used for fighters like SF II CE for the PC Engine. They also work in "two-button mode" so that they can be used as normal TG16 controllers. And they sport other odd features like an easter egg in which while you play "New Adventure Island" and switch to six button mode on any given level, you clear the level instantly! Very cool pads. The cables have been changed so that these have the larger plug that is compatible with the standard USA Turbografx 16 console and USA released Turbotap. $35 each shipped. Take both for $65 shipped. Paypal ONLY on this item. <ONE LEFT!>
    Last edited by zektor; 11-16-2008 at 07:52 PM.

Pretzel (Level 4)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, would it be possible to see some pictures? Thanks.

Nate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

deleted.
    Last edited by zektor; 11-15-2008 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sold some items, adding my specially modified NEC Avenue 6 (six button controller) pads. They plug in to a standard USA TG16!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

i would have taken the 6 button controllers and the turbo duo if the Ave 6 controllers wherent modded for TG16 but send me a PM about the Turbo I may be interested

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ANONPLOX View Post
    i would have taken the 6 button controllers and the turbo duo if the Ave 6 controllers wherent modded for TG16 but send me a PM about the Turbo I may be interested
    I sent you a PM. I DO have their original cables to revert them back to stock if you wish. The modification is simply just a cable swap between a TG16 controller and the Avenue Pad. I figured it would be more appealing to Turbografx 16 owners to be able to plug these pads in natively.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

True but there are also the purists amongst us you enjoy original product not bashing you on the mod or anything I think its a good idea.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

True but there are also the purists amongst us you enjoy original product not bashing you on the mod or anything I think its a good idea.
    The mod is not intrusive. It both cables on the TG16 controllers and the Avenue Pad controllers sport the same connection to the PCB. They can be swapped at will. It is just a matter of seven screws on the Ave Pad. And it can be switched back just as easily. The mod was originally for Tg16 owners that *want* to enjoy the product...they just couldn't plug it in previously! (without an adapter that is)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

Quote Originally Posted by zektor View Post
    The mod is not intrusive. It both cables on the TG16 controllers and the Avenue Pad controllers sport the same connection to the PCB. They can be swapped at will. It is just a matter of seven screws on the Ave Pad. And it can be switched back just as easily. The mod was originally for Tg16 owners that *want* to enjoy the product...they just couldn't plug it in previously! (without an adapter that is)
    Like I said its a good idea for the TGFX/Modded TGFX crowd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump.

One Ave 6 pad sold, one left.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

Bump.

One Ave 6 pad sold, one left.
    Made an offer and all he did was just question my offer especially since if I wanted to I could just go down to Drexels store and buy probably almost half of those games.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Made an offer and all he did was just question my offer especially since if I wanted to I could just go down to Drexels store and buy probably almost half of those games.
    Excuse me? What games? Do you have me confused with the seller that is selling the TurboDUO? Because all you had told me regarding the Avenue 6 pads was that you "may bite" on them if you received a DUO from that person and would get back to me by 11AM today. You never did, and I sold one of the pads.

Again, I only have peripherals listed here (and one game pending payment)...which is why I am thinking this post is directed somewhere else? Maybe you meant to post HERE?:

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/show...29&postcount=1
    Last edited by zektor; 11-16-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

Excuse me? What games? Do you have me confused with the seller that is selling the TurboDUO? Because all you had told me regarding the Avenue 6 pads was that you "may bite" on them if you received a DUO from that person and would get back to me by 11AM today. You never did, and I sold one of the pads.

Again, I only have peripherals listed here...which is why I am thinking this post is directed somewhere else?
    Sorry I forget to put that in there about him my mistake im doing 5 things at once and I wasnt able to get to my computer or a wifi spot till about 20 mins ago. Yea he apparently didnt message me till like 5ish so I would have been too late.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh, I SEE. You made an offer to the OTHER seller for his DUO, and he declined your offer....which is why you backed out on buying one of my Ave pads.

Just the way you posted made it look like it was ME that was questioning your offer!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I deleted this post after I saw zektor's response to anonplox

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

Oh, I SEE. You made an offer to the OTHER seller for his DUO, and he declined your offer....which is why you backed out on buying one of my Ave pads.

Just the way you posted made it look like it was ME that was questioning your offer!
    Yea Sorry about that again but Im not sure if he didnt accept the offer I PMed him back just before I sent you that message.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldb33r View Post
    You're a weird critter.

You roll in here two months ago with your meme username and avatar, which isn't as funny as you think, and start causing shit.

what the hell?
    I was actually reconsidering it the username and such im not a really creative person you should have seen my first Live Gamertag. Other then that im not really being to shit causey other then gettin a full head and makeing offers of which I quickly back out of forgetting I already have other things im buying. I there a way to change my username? Im assuming its somewhere in User CP.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was actually reconsidering it the username and such im not a really creative person you should have seen my first Live Gamertag. Other then that im not really being to shit causey other then gettin a full head and makeing offers of which I quickly back out of forgetting I already have other things im buying. I there a way to change my username? Im assuming its somewhere in User CP.
    Actually I edited my post once I noticed you weren't ragging on zektor.

And as far as I know there's no way to change usernames.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    GENTLEMENofLULZ

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldb33r View Post
    Actually I edited my post once I noticed you weren't ragging on zektor.

And as far as I know there's no way to change usernames.
    Hell no I'd never rag on anyone especially since in Text its hard to tell how someone is talking to someone. Ever try using Sarcasm in a forum? Trust me 95% it goes very very badly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm confused

Anyways, again, one pad is sold and going off into the mail system tomorrow One left, and I am actually looking for something:

A Supergrafx console.

I have always wanted one of these, and before I go and make the attempt to buy one I figured I'd try my hand here at a trade. What do I have? Well, one thing that may be of interest is a gorgeous Lynx I console (no scratches on screen at ALL, brand new condition, bright screen, VERY loud) and around 36 games. The games are mostly loose cards, with only two I believe with boxes. Also a boxed new Lynx I sunguard (protects the screen when not in use!) a brand new Lynx I official Atari carry case, the official Lynx I a/c adapter, and the comlynx cable. Many great games here including some rares (Gordo 106, Lemmings..etc).

Before I give the mondo list of what is included I just wanted to see if anybody here would be interested in such a trade. The Supergrafx does not have to include any games (although a SG game or two would be nice), but does have to be equally in excellent condition and come with all of the original cables and joypad.

Finally, if a trade were conducted the trader would have to be willing to send the SG console to me first. Not that I do not want to trust anybody, but I have been burned recently and my faith in humanity is on a down-slide. I am an honest trader, can provide pics of all items, and have a pretty good standing as a respectable trader amongst many folks here.

If you fit this match, PM me!