Thread: Factory Sealed SMT: Nocturne Limited Edition+Double Jump Strategy Guide (local only)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Factory Sealed SMT: Nocturne Limited Edition+Double Jump Strategy Guide (local only)

Pretty much as the title says, I have a factory sealed SMT Nocturne Limited Edition (with the soundtrack), along with the strategy guide, that I am looking to unload. I purchased the set when I was employed at EB back in '04, pretty much as an investment as I had no intention of ever sitting down and playing it, so now it's time to cash in the chips.

The game itself is in immaculate condition and the seal around it is perfectly intact. The strategy guide has some dings and a little wear and tear along the crease; most likely from me constantly changing addresses and moving all of my things around so much. The bookmarks and poster are still in their original location inside the strategy guide.

Now, I am asking $129 for the whole set. The reason I'm asking for this amount, and yes, here comes the sob story, is that this is the exact amount that my gf and I need to pay for the books so that she can take a test for the Post Office. I'm sure that I could pay for it myself, as the money is refunded after the books are returned, but I'm not exactly sure when all that will happen and things are kinda tight right now. I have really thought this through and I figure that this is the easiest way to raise the amount that we need.

Sorry for the lack of photos, but I don't have a camera at the moment. However, I stay in the Milwaukee area, so any local interested parties are more than welcome to come by and take a look at the game/strategy guide. Just send me a pm and we can set something up. Thanks for your time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Still available if anybody is interested...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Still available... but after this week, I think that I'll pursue other avenues