I love myself some Animal Crossing. When the Gamecube one came out, I was hooked on it until I made the fatal mistake of buying an Action Replay, which completely sucked all of the fun out of it. After that, the only times I would pop the game in was to play all of the NES games I unlocked

When Wild World came out on the DS, It looked too similar to the GC one to warrant a purchase.

Now, a few years later, yet another Animal Crossing game has been released, this time on the Wii. While the main complaint with the game that people have is the same one that made me not buy the DS version, it's been a while since I was able to enjoy the greatness that is Animal Crossing. Combine that with the fact that I skipped out on the last entry and there was just enough new stuff for me to want the game.

I picked it up day one and am in love with it. My problem is that there is a number of cool things (auction house, fruits other than my town's cherries, I think the HRA's model room...) that I can't take atvantage of because they require the use of those retarded child-protection numbers known as friend codes.

So I'm gonna post my info and add anyone who posts their stuff in this thread. As we all know, Nintendo is over-protective of today's youth, so I believe the game requires you to enter in both your Wii number AND your Animal Crossing one that you get from Copper at your town gate.

Oh yeah, and I don't have WiiSpeak, in case anybody was wondering.

Wii #: 0484-4692-3761-2531
AC #: 4210-7490-2405
Name: Frica
Town: Fudgeums
Fruit: Cherries