Thread: WTB Complete/Good condition UK NGPC games

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default WTB Complete/Good condition UK NGPC games

So recently I picked up an NGPC from ebay for a decent price. This has piqued my interest in the handheld, and I really am looking to make it my first truly complete system. Hence I am looking to buy the following:

Note: Complete UK editions only please in mint/near mint condition! Must have the case, manual, and either multiple language manuals or the pinkish and yellowish inserts.

After an awesome exchange with Vectorman0, it seems that some games had the manuals and some had the inserts, I indicate below what it seems the game should have with it, if I have any idea. If anybody has some sort of list or can tell me which of the following games came with which, I would really appreciate it!

Current want list (but if you have anything complete with the inserts for a reasonable price I will consider it!) :

SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighter's Clash (either version is fine, I believe this came with the pink/yellow inserts)
    SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millenium (no clue if it should have multiple language manuals or the inserts)
    Metal Slug 2nd Mission (again no clue what it should have aside from the manual)
    Biomotor Unitron (again no clue what it should have with it aside from the manual)

More will be put on the list as I gain more games and free up some cash .

Please feel free to shoot me a pm with your prices (UK, good condition and complete with all inserts only please!).

Also, I am really new to buying/selling online, the NGPC was my first ebay purchase. I am well aware that I have no feedback on DP and as such I will be perfectly willing to pay first or do whatever you wish to make sure this is a fair and honest transaction.

Thanks for looking!

Strawberry (Level 2)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump

Anybody?