Thread: Interest Check Southeast Candy Cab Group Order, Egret 2's Atlanta Georgia, dirt cheap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Interest Check Southeast Candy Cab Group Order, Egret 2's Atlanta Georgia, dirt cheap

Hello, everybody.

Some of us on the Neo-Geo.com forums are trying to put together a Candy cab group buy for a container of Egret II candy cabs from Coinop Express to be received in the Southeast in the Atlanta, Georgia area. The deal is this: They have 26 Egret II’s that they are willing to sell for $255 each. Out of those 26, 10 have the 2-player control panel, 16 have the Mahjong control panel. However, we have to take all 26 to get the discounted price of $255 each.

Right now, all of the 10 2-player control panel cabs are spoken for, and about 10 of Mahjong-control panel cabs are also spoken for. However, we will need at least six more people to be willing to buy an Egret II with a Mahjong-control panel.

Here are the costs:
    Egret II w/ Mahjong control panel, $255
    Power supply conversion from 220 V to 110 V (optional but needed in the US), $45
    2-player control panel (optional but a good replacement for Mahjong control panel), $280
    Shipping (about $3500 or so for about 26 cabs), approximately $135

There will be customs fees, and other small fees here and there, but overall, one can estimate the total cost for the Egret II’s to be $500-600, which is less than half of what they normally go for. If you are interested, please send me a PM, or post here.

The sooner we can get the order together, the better. If someone else puts the order together first, we won’t be able to get them at those prices anymore.
    "You can judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."
    - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

My feedback
    Digitpress.com
    Neo-Geo.com (over 100 feedbacks)
    Sega-Naomi.com
    GameGavel.com
    ChasetheChuckwagon.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In case yours falls through, don't fret too much -- I've got a good source in Japan where I can get them quite cheaply with the 2 player control scheme on occasion. I only mention this because I was thinking of making a post to gage interest on a similar, but smaller shipment to Houston (as I have a few friends interested in Houston, though I am in Japan).

Just an FYI -- if that bit of info helps your planing let me know.... Or if you have any good ideas

Insert Coin (Level 0) daywalker2k2's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you may want to get a hold of a guy in a houston shop..called planet zero..he may buy some jump in and buy cabs?? He got a arcade shop in houston..nothing but japan arcade games..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by smork View Post
    In case yours falls through, don't fret too much -- I've got a good source in Japan where I can get them quite cheaply with the 2 player control scheme on occasion. I only mention this because I was thinking of making a post to gage interest on a similar, but smaller shipment to Houston (as I have a few friends interested in Houston, though I am in Japan).

Just an FYI -- if that bit of info helps your planing let me know.... Or if you have any good ideas
    Can you PM me any information you may have?
    "You can judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him."

My feedback
    Digitpress.com
    Sega-Naomi.com
    GameGavel.com
    ChasetheChuckwagon.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daywalker2k2 View Post
    you may want to get a hold of a guy in a houston shop..called planet zero..he may buy some jump in and buy cabs?? He got a arcade shop in houston..nothing but japan arcade games..
    I don't have any contact info on him, but if you know him and can contact him, please have him contact me if interested. Thanks.

My feedback
    Digitpress.com
    Sega-Naomi.com
    GameGavel.com
    ChasetheChuckwagon.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Bump!

My feedback
    Digitpress.com
    Sega-Naomi.com
    GameGavel.com
    ChasetheChuckwagon.com