BAD Nintendo Legend Of Zelda.

Gold Cart..
I sold a NES System On Ebay a few days ago..I tested the system over and over with the three games offered...I even took a video of the three games working while I played them..
SMB/Duck Hunt
Tetris
Zelda

SMB and Zelda still work fine..

The package was to be shipped tomorrow so I was retesting the system today while packing it up making sure it works perfectly..(refurb 72 aas I've sold 1000s of NES systems)

Upon trying to start to play Zelda the Game locks up and stays in a constant HUM.....Cleaned the cart connectors again and even tried it in another NES system..It still does the same thing..
If you leave the game on to demo it locks up midway when the words screen comes up..It'll lock up in the same spot everytime..

Sadly the game worked fine ..It just went Bad,..What Happened?

Talk about Bad Luck..
This $$ was to be used for a Christmass GIFT but once this happened I REFUNDED the buyer right away..and sent him two videoes of the problem with explanation..
I don't want to send something out that doesn't work..

I did try to aquire another Zelda from a local retro game shop but it's out of stock..

I hope the Buyer Understands...
..I didn't try to push sending the stuff like that as he could still say,file with paypal that he didn't get what was ordered thus I lose both ways..

I feel I did the right thing by refunding him I just hope he doesn't NEG me..

What would have you done.?