ok so i sold a good deal of stuff on ebay a while back. Maybe a month ago at most and i get a message the the 13th that a buyer has opened a case against me that he hasn't got his item yet. Before I opened I suspected who it was and I found my suspicions to be right. This guy living in Moscow with 2 feedback hadn't received his game gear boxes yet. When he bought them I knew the guy was an idiot but I just assumed the best that he didn't like ebay and really needed theses boxes and such. BTW he paid 45$ for a system box and like 8 common game boxes and 51$ to get them to him. First off i was shocked that he couldn't just say hey you sent these right instead of opening a case but what really pissed me off is that ebay sends me several messages telling me about a case but no link or anything of the sort to tell me where to view this said case just that I need to view it. Since I couldn't see the case I just didn't worry about it knowing that the guy is just impatient and most likely unfamiliar with the postal service. Well today I get another email saying the guy posted on the case again no link or idea where to find this post. I notice my feedback is down to 99.5% so I check and i get feedback from this guy pissed off that he bought some boxes and paid shipping for them. Any way that guy just happens to dim but it really pisses me off that I can't find out how to view this case. I realize that maybe its my fault and I missed so I want to know if anyone else has had problems with cases.

also no offense to anyone from/in Russia or that doesn't have ebay feedback ebay sucks I support the chuckwagon