well I got $250 for Christmas... enough to buy a Wii, but I recently did an inventory of all my games, and discovered to my horror that somehow I missed Darkstalkers for PS1... I've owned Night Warriors for Saturn and Darkstalkers 3 for PS1 since way back in the day, so the original Darkstalkers is the only one I was missing... fortunately, I found a new copy on ebay for the staggering price of $150, but that left me with a dillema... get the Wii that I've been wanting for months now, or get that Darkstalkers game I need to complete my collection... so of course classic gaming won, and I bought the Darkstalkers game... I really didn't wanna have to spend that much to get a pristine copy to add to all my other pristine classic games, but I had to have that game, and I figured that I can always get a Wii next year... but would I be lucky enough to get a new copy of Darkstalkers for less someday? probably not... so I had no choice but to pay the ransom and free the game... I also wanna get a Lynx someday, and the $150 would've covered a new one complete with California Games and a ComLynx cable... but I'm sure I can still get one of those someday soon too... so the Wii is waiting, and so is the Lynx... and I'm waiting for Darkstalkers to arrive in the mail soon... when faced with decisions like this, classic gaming will always win, at any cost!

how about you?