Hey, I have extra copies of these two games and have some bills coming in that I need to pay. Ogre Battle Limited Edition is the prequel to the rare Tactics Ogre. I have the game, instructions, case and character progression chart, which is usually not included in auctions of this game. On ebay, it goes from 35 bucks to 50 bucks with an average of something like 42. All parts are in mint (no scratches on the CD!), aside from the case, which has a minor surface crack in the lower right. It's not very noticeable, but I know collectors would care. The Suikoden is complete in box, absolutely no scratches on the cd and the instructions look like they've never been read. On ebay, this game sells for 20 to 30 bucks, though complete in box it tends to go in the 26 dollar area.

While I need 30 bucks to pay my bills this month, I'd be happy to take 30 and trade. I'm looking for CIB N64 games right now, especially classics like Mario 64, Blast Corps, Wave Race 64. I'd also take 60 bucks straight up for both. Contact me at kevincure@yahoo.com if you're interested.