I finally found a big Red Neo Cab for sale near me that I really want to buy. So my supergun system is ready to be sold, as I won't need it anymore. This is a Alumini Gun system I bought from D-Lite about 4 years ago. It is wired to play neo geo games, but it plays other JAMMA compatable games as well. I have played lots of JAMMA boards on it and the only one I haven't got to work is a Taito F-3 mother board. All other JAMMA boards I have played on it worked flawlessly, including my 2 slot board.

The system works perfectly, and has been taken care of. It comes with the system with JAMMA compatable cable, power supply, power LED, 2 neo geo controller ports, s-video input, AV input, and one Neo Geo old-style controller. You will need to have a s-video cord for picture (if you want to use s-video), and a AV cable for the sound (there not included) I believe I originally paid $200 or $250 for the system, but I am letting it go for $200.00. And will throw in a old style neo geo controller. THe system originally didn't come with a controller.

This is great for a person who wants a small durable supergun. It's a little heavy for it's size, but can fit in the palm of you hand. You could probably easily fit 5 or 6 of these in a MASS Supernova system.

First pic is pulled from deans website, 2nd pic is system powered up at my house. I can provide more pics if needed.

The willow board is not incuded, it's just there to show the system works.