This signature is dedicated to all those
    cyberpunks who fight against injustice
    and corruption every day of their lives

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yup u all caught me! its me using the different acounts to talk to myself. Do u know how ridiculus that sounds? Infact every post in this thread because i have no life so i have time to do this. And as for the person who got pissed because this topic has already been posted, i apologize. Because ya know, like u i have no life and i just stay home all day and memorize all the threads i read so i can bich at random ppl for making similar ones. seriously ppl get lifes that dont revolve around ur comp!

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ya know at first i thought this site was cool but now i realize the only good thing about it is you usauly find someone who will give you the info you want. But it really isn't worth it due to all the flaming u have to read through just too find what it is your looking for. So from now plz if you can help me with what i ask or if your interested fine come and add too the thread but plz dont come just too flame. I'm not here to make any enimies i'm just looking for an exchange of information then to move on so plz just back the fuck off because it seems like no matter what or where i post someone has a problem with something. And if it continues i'll just go spam the shit out of the thread of anyone who flames me just too piss them off. So there i said what i have too say and if you want to hate me for it, go right ahead, I don't need your freindship, just your info

Shmup Hooligan Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Leech_the_fallen_fucktard needs info badly. Looks like you're set for another fall buddy. Try gamefaqs.com you'll find your soul mates waiting for you. Oh, yeah. You're looking for useful information right? Never mind that then. Have you considered not being an irritating shit stain? Goes a long way in this world.

If you're just interested in the information you should stick to lurking.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm the irratating fucktard? who's the one i see on all my threads flaming everything i say first of all. Second of all i already have a girlfriend and i'm not gay so stop fucking staking me you pervert. It's funny your replies always seem to come back within twenty minutes or so. So tell me do you have anything of a life or are you just some twenty nine year old sitting in his mothers basement who gets off by anoying the living piss out of anyone you can?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by s1lence View Post
    Well considering most Square fighters suck ball, I'm not to hopefull that this will amount to anything.

There must be some FF fans in Warwick RI, I didn't know we had two members from there.
    Does SquareEnix's PR company have an office there perhaps?
    Sony, we will NEVER forget nor forgive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0LlXv-nyI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itachi_the_fallen_god View Post
    I'm the irratating fucktard? who's the one i see on all my threads flaming everything i say first of all. Second of all i already have a girlfriend and i'm not gay so stop fucking staking me you pervert. It's funny your replies always seem to come back within twenty minutes or so. So tell me do you have anything of a life or are you just some twenty nine year old sitting in his mothers basement who gets off by anoying the living piss out of anyone you can?
    Oh no, please don't leave us. We will miss you so. I mean it. You seem really cool, Itachi.
    Sony, we will NEVER forget nor forgive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G0LlXv-nyI

Ladd Spencer (Level 17)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    Scooterb23

So...is this what they mean by hardcore gamer?
    gamesandgrub.blogspot.com - My blog about boardgames, and sometimes food.
    roomwithaviewmaster.tumblr.com - My blog about Viewmaster collecting

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx polo but i don't plan to leave because someone's acting like a pric ill just go back and forth with him until he shuts up, and yes scooterboy Not only do i own at any game i play against any one on any sysytem but i only got that way because of my extremely stuborn attitude and i'm not gonna take shit frm some 29 year old scum bag still living in the basement of his mom's who's probably still a virgin which is y he has so much time to ait for my posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm married. I own my own car. I have a FT job. I own my own house. Oh, and I owned you and your mother. You today, your mother last night.

Gah, just leave already. Trolls are venturing out into the wilderness at young ages these days. Damn economy.

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh and by the way scooter i checked on that, the only thing me and that guy who i am have in common is that we both live in warwick, big fucking deal, so someone else foind something helpful, i guess that deffinately proves he's me >.< dumbass

Banned

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

O a mom joke real fucking original bitch, but still if you can get it up around that ogre, more power to you. God with standards that low i can only imagine what your "wife" (or husband most likely) must look like. Oh by the way jack ass i have no idea what your talking about with these fucking trolls or y you have such a big problem wit me but you wanna talk shit all night i can go as long as you can. Well no actually till six A.M. because i actually go out during the day rather then sit in a basement and argue with ppl about stupid bullshit. Oh and you can take the husband comment however you want. Eithier i'm calling you gay or i'm saying you sound like a winey fucking cunt you little bitch. O and i don't recall being owned yet. Your turn.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Icarus you're going to have to stop at 8 because that's Itachi's bedtime. You can resume tomorrow after he gets off school.

Of course he'll hopefully be banned in about ten minutes, but until then, can we all just ignore this guy? Pretty please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Gary Shandling

I can has MOAR DS? Custom rank graphic
    Bay Area, Ca | 2125 miles from Chicagoland
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    PapaStu

for those who don't know it's basicaly a mortal combat game except with all final fantasy characters from about every FF even sephiroth (OMG IM SO EXCITED) It's coming out for PSP. And for those who already know does anyone have a U.S. release date?
    Quote Originally Posted by OrginizationXIII View Post
    Sorry but i dont think a release date has been set for this game yet But dude that sounds amazing i love Final fantasy
    Yup u all caught me! its me using the different acounts to talk to myself. Do u know how ridiculus that sounds? Infact every post in this thread because i have no life so i have time to do this. And as for the person who got pissed because this topic has already been posted, i apologize. Because ya know, like u i have no life and i just stay home all day and memorize all the threads i read so i can bich at random ppl for making similar ones. seriously ppl get lifes that dont revolve around ur comp!

See, actually we DID catch you click me. Both of those are you. Despite your dual personality if one was to believe your profiles. I would be glad to post your IP's, but I think most of the people here will take me on my word for this.

We don't take kindly to being told to fuck off. Who do you think YOU are? Last I checked, the lord of the internets was a little too occupied to bother with our neck of the woods. You came here for OUR help because you are aparently unable to use GameFAQs or IGN to get the info you needed. So you've gotten your info, hope it was worth it.

This one is done, and you shall be done shortly.

**lockerooni**
    Because it makes no attempt to be great, it is therefore extremely great.
    Some of My Game Collection
    Mah Mac n' Cheese Blog