Thread: FS/FT: Roland SC-88ST Pro [Edit: X'eye, artbook sold]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Vlcice

Default FS/FT: Roland SC-88ST Pro [Edit: X'eye, artbook sold]

All prices are in US dollars. I'll ship things by Canada Post, unless the buyer wants something else. I prefer PayPal, but I'll take money orders too. I'm located in Toronto, Ontario, but the SC-88ST Pro is with my parents in Halifax, Nova Scotia.

I don't have any feedback here yet, but here's my eBay feedback: http://feedback.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI...ab=AllFeedback

Roland SC-88ST Pro: $175

This is part of Roland's Sound Canvas line of MIDI modules. It supports the GS instrument set used by some Japanese computer games, like the SC-55 soundtrack in Akumajou Dracula for X68000, and also used by a lot of Japanese MIDI files online.

The SC-88ST Pro is the computer music version of the SC-88Pro - fully compatible, with a smaller size. It forgoes the front panel to reduce the size, but all its functions can be sent via MIDI commands. Via the button on the front, it can also be switched to the SC-88 or SC-55 instrument banks. It supports 32 MIDI channels with two MIDI ports to connect to the computer on the back. It can also be connected via serial port, but I don't have the cable to do this. I can include a gameport MIDI adaptor for free.

X'eye: SOLD

The X'eye is in good working condition, but has some scratches in the plastic. It includes a Sega power adapter.

Groundwork of Evangelion, volume 2: SOLD

This is an import artbook with concept sketches and designs for the Eva TV series, along with a few bits of text in Japanese.This is in near-mint or mint condition; it's been taken care of well.

Since they're off-topic I don't know if this is the best place to sell the Eva book and SC-88ST Pro, but I don't know where a better place would be.
    Last edited by Vlcice; 01-29-2009 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Vlcice

Bump - X'eye, artbook sold.