Thread: FS: Colecovision system and Programmable Multicart

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default FS: Colecovision system and Programmable Multicart

Up for grabs is my personal Colecovision setup, everything you need to play everything:

Colecovision console in absolute pristine condition. It took me quite some time to find an extremely nice CV, and this is it. The system is brand new looking (including the original gamepads) and works great. The RF signal is just perfect, and with a coax adapter (I will include this) it is super clear. The gamepads look and feel new and work great as well. Comes with system, shielded RF cable, coax adapter, and original power supply.

Atarimax USB multicart 128-in-1:

A programmable Colecovision multicart. Looks like a normal CV cartridge, but has a USB port on top as well as a reset switch. Just plug this in to the PC and upload 127 of your favorites using the Colecovision Multicart Studio application (included of course and pop it into the Colecovision when done. You will be greeted with on-screen menu with a nice list. The game in question can be selected via fire button or keypad by number. The nice thing about the multicart studio is that you can change how the font, onscreen colors, and even title looks like! It is VERY cool and works flawlessly with everything I have thrown at it. It is currently programmed with 127 titles (the 128th spot is reserved for System Diagnostics), and will either leave it that way or wipe it clean before shipping, your call. Comes with everything it came to me with: Cart, USB cable, Studio disc. It is also in brand new shape (only about a month old)

Two Super Action controllers in excellent condition

Asking $200 for the lot. The multicart was $135 or so shipped to me, and the Colecovision and Super Action controllers in their condition have to be worth at least the $65 all together if not more. Not breaking this one up....either I sell it all or keep it all. PM if interested!

I may consider a cash/trade combo for a very nice condition Vic-20, or perhaps a straight up trade if the Vic-20 includes a solid collection of game carts.
    Last edited by zektor; 01-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.