Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ServBot (Level 11) Iron Draggon's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Midway is ignorant and arrogant

I just got banned from their boards for posting this on their boards for Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe:

Why no Wii or PC version?

The XBOX360 isn't worth buying because it constantly malfunctions, and the PS3 still isn't worth buying if you already own a high-end PC. So why is there no PC or Wii version of this game? I shouldn't have to buy an unreliable system or a cheap Blu-Ray player just to play this game when I already own a system that should be able to run it better than an XBOX360 or a PS3. You want to know why Midway is losing money? It's because of stupid decisions like this to limit the market for games with massive sales potential to the few who own one or the other of the two worst values in video game systems. Thanks for being so interested in earning some of my hard-earned money. Now I'll never get to play this game, just because you can't be bothered to support the PC or the Wii in addition to the XBOX360 and the PS3.

WTF? Obviously, they don't want to hear any criticism of their business decisions... so let them tiwst in the dust when they end up going bankrupt!
    Last edited by Iron Draggon; 01-25-2009 at 11:10 AM.
    You can't run with the big dogs if you pee like a puppy!

Get BIT!