Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Brain Age
    Sims 2 Castaway
    WarioWare Touched!

$15

Stopped by the small local indoor flea market that is open every Saturday here in town, $5 a piece all complete. The lady also had Sonic Rush & a fat (Electric ?) Blue DS that was $50 that I didn't pick up. I must have been pretty lucky to show up and see something good that is video game related as I barely ever stop by this flea and IIRC the last time I stopped by was the first Saturday of the year.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback2012 View Post
    At work I snagged a Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess trucker hat
    That is such a weird contrast to have a Zelda Twilight Princess logo on a trucker's hat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    namzep
    Steam
    namzep

Picked up a few things at the local Walmart that they had knocked down to $10/each:

Elite Beat Agents (DS) - This is the one in the gift pack that has the DS holder, screen cloth, and 3 stylii
    Untold Legends: Dark Kingdom (PS3)
    Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia (360) - I already own the one for the PS3 but wanted the bonus comic book and to check out the differences

Waiting on some handbills and a few 360 games but it looks like those will have to go in March's thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by adler_0 View Post
    got a ton of manuals today....here are some I thought might be interesting?
    Im almost 100% sure the flinstones game was a blockbuster exclusive, the manual might be worth something. Their is only one copy of the game on ebay

DP's favorite trollbait Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    FoxhackDN
    Steam
    Foxhack

I think someone was offering $400 for that Flinstones manual over at NintendoAge... o_O
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
    I can't tell if we're discussing My Little Pony or Neon Genesis Evangelion anymore.
    eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

RACES MINI MOTORCYCLES Videogamerdaryll's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

FLEA MARKET
    The Day of the GAMECUBES ..
    I finally got a Wavebird Controller(cheap)

SNES $18.00
    WaveBird Controller $4.00(with batteries)
    WaveBird Receiver $2.00
    Power Stone DC $5.00
    Lego $5.00
    Mail truck $1.00
    BUS free
    box of Dreamcast Booty Games $5.00

.................................................. ....................

WIERD....On the way to the FLEA MARKET my Dad and I talked about what we'd hope to find/looking for....Stuff not easily found at this Market

Me>
    Sega Master System Controller(to complete box set
    Sega Master System (particular game to complete box set
    SNES AV wires..(everyone I found today was broke)
    Wavebird Controller(never find this)
    Power Stone DC(found once scratched bad)
    Digital Camera(anything,especially the Canon Powershot line)
    Misc cheap N64 game to sell with system.(too high prices for junk
    .................................................. ..............

The flea market layout was confusing,someone at the start didn't line up right so vehicles were parked in walkways to be climbed around.
    The first vendor had isles and isles of stuff,game stuff sprawled all over the place.N64s,PS and GameCube's...A big mess..
    My dad notices a ton of Game stuff on the vendors table..I pick up the Nice two toned SNES for $18.00 but I had to untangle all the wires,left the broken master system RF and grabbed one in the isle..

Pile of common Dreamcast and PS games on the table....I find a mint copy of POWER STONE $5.00(finally added to my collection..

As I'm trying to untangle the wires some lady who was looking for wrestling games kept grabbing for the DC game,moving the SNES controllers from under me that were on top of it..I kept grabbing them as she got he hands on them wanting to yell STOP IT!!....I push forward the game,controllers and hand it to my Son saying,"Hold This already "pissed at this lady.
    She was watching what I was asking prices on,then anything I wanted she'd try to grab..I'd pick something up,look it over and she'd pick it up.....I get this all the time..People are just ignorant..They think they are stealing a deal from someone for some reason.

GameCube's,GameCube's all over GameCube's... and Xboxes..
    Same old three Playstation systems with no hook ups..she can't give them away..

I run into a vendor who I know,but haven't seen in awhile..
    He has GameCube's.lots of GameCube's but is selling them in pieces,$5.00 controllers,$5.00 AVs etc..I notice the Wavebird Receiver...HMM...I ask,do you have the controller for this..He thinks it's for a Nintendo 4 score ..I explain that it's for a wavebird,Me really not knowing anything about these controllers.
    A receiver could be worthless unless you find the controller with same frequency to match it....I notice a dial with numbers for frequency,hmm this might work with and wave bird controller just match the numbers..
    I leave it...
    Later I run into a vendor with a Huge layout of items,,,GameCube's again..Right on top of the Purple GameCube lies a Wave Bird Controller..Just as I make myself past all of the people to it some kid grabs it and takes off with it..CRAP!!!,,He shoes he dad,yelling games,games,games they drops it in a bin..I got fetch it bring it back to the GameCube stuff and ask if they have the other part for it,the part that goes into the system(full explanation)
    I get the controller for $4.00,run back to the guy with the receiver all the way in the front of the lot and buy the receiver for $2.00

The first thing I do when I got home is try it..I match the number dial to #2 and get nothing...DAMN IT!!..Set the numbers on 10 reset the system and it WORKS!! WOOOT!!
    My Son played games using it for like 30 minutes..

Before I left I ran into a smashed Xbox,Miracle Piano in box but it was PC compatible...and a box filled with around 50 Boot DC games..Some Games I've never heard of.
    Out of curiosity I ask Price..$25.00
    I haggle the two vendors down to $5.00 ..I have no clue what to do with all these boot games,I bought them out of curiosity to look through.. but I wish I could play them..
    Where the heck do people sell this stuff?,I mean it must of took forever to make all of them.

I can't change my avatar. Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    YaoIsGod

Some nice finds for me:

Model 2 SNES with controller
    Super Mario Kart
    Street Fighter 2
    Donkey Kong Country 2 with manual
    Ah Real Monsters
    Wii condom
    Like free stuff? I have earned hundreds of dollars in free Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks. Check it out here! Earn 3000 points and I will give you FREE shipping the next time you buy from me!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Porksta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamerdaryll View Post
    The Day of the GAMECUBES ..
    I finally got a Wavebird Controller(cheap)
    [FONT=Arial][B]Before I left I ran into a smashed Xbox,Miracle Piano in box but it was PC compatible...and a box filled with around 50 Boot DC games..Some Games I've never heard of.
    Two questions:

(1) he sold the wavebird receiver separate from the wavebird? I mean, $6.00 is a great price, but why on Earth didn't he sell them together?

(2) what do you mean Boot DC games?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by c0ldb33r View Post
    Two questions:

Bootlegs.

Collection List | Twitter
    Check out the new N64 Rumble Pak. See how it feels to feel what you see.

Banana (Level 7)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsune Sniper View Post
    I think someone was offering $400 for that Flinstones manual over at NintendoAge... o_O
    No that was the Nintendo Dinosaur Peak manual that someone was offering $400 for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSpace View Post
    Bootlegs.
    Thanks.

Great Puma (Level 12) Custom rank graphic
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Today at Goodwill, I found one of those Leapfrog Didj things, limited edition Clone Wars version with game, for $7.

Went to Toys R Us, they were selling them for $70.

For what it is, its decent. If I were in its age range, I would probably want a DS or PSP more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    PSN
    Gasshu-kun

I found one loose Sega Saturn Gameshark today at the flea! It was only a dollar.
    In Heaven, everything is fine.

Insert Coin (Level 0) chrissylas's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't usually participate in threads on here but I found a few amazing games this week so I just gotta share. Thank you Craigslist!

Sealed Lunar 2 (PSX) - $25
    Neverhood - $2
    Boxed Psychonauts (PC) - $3

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's the end of the month but I got a ton of stuff in the last couple of days:

Genesis (model 2) w/ 2 controllers, hookups and the following games: Super Street Fighter 2, Sonic Spinball, Tommy Lasorda Baseball, Sunday Night NFL, Streets of Rage 2, Sonic 2, Columns, Toughman Contest, Road Rash 2, 6 Pak and World Series Baseball - $10

Wall Street Kid and Poplous - $2

N64 w/ power adapter, expansion pak and 2 regular paks, 3 controllers, N64 transfer pak and the following games: MK Subzero Mythologies, Pokemon Stadium, Super Smash Bros., WCW vs NWO Revenge, NFL Blitz 2000, Clayfighter 63 1/3, Goldeneye, Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64 and Mario Party

Gamecube (old model with component out) w/ power adapter, 1 controller, 1 wavebird (missing adapter), 59 memory card and the following games: Super Smash Bros Melee (2 copies, 1 disc only), Godzilla Destroy All Monsters, Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Zelda Wind Waker, Mario Party 4 and Animal Crossing

Game Gear with ac adapter and the following games: Sonic 2, Surf Ninjas, Robocop 3 and World Series Baseball

Battletoads, Mortal Kombat, Contra 3 and NHLPA Hockey

The above lot was $30

Xbox w/ hookups, 2 controllers, and 2 extra breakaway cables - $10

1 multi rf cable and 1 snes av cable - $2.50

2 Razer Copperhead mice and 1 Diamondback mouse - $3

Some Microsoft volume license software - $2

Brand new Coolmax power supply tester - $1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    icarusX360
    PSN
    titanzguard

Dang nice deals Kuros. Where you get all that?

Apple (Level 5)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by titanzguard View Post
    Dang nice deals Kuros. Where you get all that?
    Everything above the Xbox comment was from Craigslist, the rest were garage sales or the flea market.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

Two questions:

(1) he sold the wavebird receiver separate from the wavebird? I mean, $6.00 is a great price, but why on Earth didn't he sell them together?

Thanks,I'm really happy that I got one of these now,I'm currently using it to play Monkey Ball with my Wife and Son...(as I write this

,,,,one vendor had 'a' receiver and another vendor had 'a wavebird controller..each vendor did not know each other and were at different ends of the lot..
    I bought each piece separately,putting them together hoping to get lucky..Fortunately,this time I did....This was a weird thing happen as I never come across these controller,then to find the parts to make one in one day.
    If I gad seen these parts separately on different days I'd had passed on them..

I think I might actually come across these controllers more soon since I barely see Nintendo systems anymore yet GameCube's are in abundance.

With selling things that go together separately at the Flea Market it';s common)(Oh the system is $40.00 ...Ohh you want the 'controller to play it too ,well that's gonna be another $5.00....)This happens a lot.its just an added low to the scumbag vendors...I find many vendors selling systems in pieces..the one guy who still has the $16.00 loose Purple GameCube is selling the Controller for $5.00,the AV for $5.00 and the Power Supply for $10.00 having each piece away from the other.

I found another guy today who had two GameCubes,but the AVs were far to the left of them..I had first saw the AVs and asked a price,,,$5 each..Then I noticed the GameCubes were missing them..I said to him.Are you sure?.. that I'd not want to buy the AVs and kill the GameCube system salees for him,..He said..."I don't care and laughed'

Yea Bootlegs....thanks DigitalSpace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    TSMMR 47
    PSN
    Player 47

My wife picked this up for me at KMART for $20.00 Clearance..
    http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Games/THE_EYE_OF_JUDGMENT

Was it worth it?

Comes with the PlayStationŽEye USB camera for PS3
    Revolutionize your interactive gaming and online communication experience with the PlayStationŽEye USB camera. The PlayStationŽEye has the ability to reduce background noise and focus on the spoken word for smoother, more accurate speech recognition and transfer. The fast frame rate allows for improved tracking and responsiveness for pristine video quality. The PlayStationŽEye is also engineered to perform well in low-light conditions and includes a dual action lens for close-up and full body options.
    Key Features
    • Built-in 4 microphone array.
    • Chat with up to 6 people at once.
    • Ultra fast frame rate of 120 frames per second ensures pristine video quality.
    • Engineered to work well in low light conditions.
    • Includes free EyeCreate™ Software download.

EyeCreate™ Software
    EyeCreate is the first video editing software for the PLAYSTATIONŽ3. Using EyeCreate™ and the PlayStationŽEye camera, you can capture video, audio and even photos which can then be edited into a movie. An extensive list of special effects such as Color Filters, Distortions, Art Filters and Motion Trails can give your video a professional touch. There are even advanced features such as Time Lapse and Stop Motion to experiment with. Once you're done creating and editing your masterpiece, Export it to watch it on the Video folder of the XMB. EyeCreate™ will let you express yourself and get creative!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Xbox LIVE
    b0xwater
    PSN
    is_vigilante

Went to the swap meet today and found a few things:
    No camera here, but if anyone cares enough pics will be on Monday.

Fatal Frame II-Director's Cut (XBOX, complete)
    Futurama (XBOX, game + box)
    $8
    These basically make my money back today.

Mischief Makers (cart only)
    $3

Platinum Gamecube controller
    $1

Saturn controller (the one that looks like a black DC controller)
    $3

NES with RF cord, SMB2, Tecmo Bowl, 3 baseball games, and a controller
    $15
    After buying this, I realized there was no power cord. These are basically impossible to sell without all the cords, and I don't have any extras, so I took it to the game dealer there and he bought it for $25. Meh, quick $10 profit.

And, off ebay:
    Saturn A/V cable
    $7 shipped

The saturn I got at the flea market last week works.