Thread: bidders suck!

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default bidders suck!

well i sold a super nintendo on ebay with i forget how many games, 16 maybe. anyways, so its been 16 days since the auction ended and the guy was really sticky about keeping in touch, so i threaten bad feedback and he says that he will return the favor and its all my fault because the shipping was not clear enough.

#3022790602 thats the item number

anyways, he bidded plenty after i stated the corrections to the auction. but isn't there anything i can do? i personally feel ebay has a fault in their system if i want to leave so bidder with no intelligence bad feedback and they can simply do the same because they were careless enough to bid....

also, has anybody delt with N64-TRADER?

any help is appreciated

Great Puma (Level 12) jonjandran's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm pretty sure he's bought things from me. And I've never had a problem with him. Also he has good feedback , so I think this might be some miscommunication and maybe hard feelings. Try to e-mail him again and kindly explain the problem and I think it will work out.

Great Puma (Level 12) Sylentwulf's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just a note, anytime you edit an auction, you may want to e-mail the current bidders and let them know what you added. In this situation, it's not your fault he didn't read it correctly, BUT, it DOES say $7.00 shipping in one spot, and $20 shipping in another spot, so it's not completely his fault either.

Tell him you'll send it media mail for $7.00. That way you're both happy.
    Rend, slaughter, devour your enemies. There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory

DP Users get 8% off at www.ElectricQuarter.com using coupon code Digipress5

Pac-Man (Level 10)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i think i may attempt to lose my mind, i emailed him almost 2 days ago, stating i would ship it media mail upon his request for $7 and everything could be water under the bridge, since then he hasn't replied so i sent another emailing asking if he was even willing to settle it peacefully.

and if the winner of the auction was somebody that bid early in the auction i could understand that they would overlook an addition to the description, but when you bid, you agree to everything said......thats why they date the additions to the postings........i just wish this guy would give me my friggin money, the system isn't even mine i just dont want to think about it anymore. thanks for the help though guys

Crono (Level 14)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

IIRC, Ebay will email all bidders when there is a description change telling them about it. I also remember that part of ebay's TOS is that one of the circumstances under which a bidder is allowed to cancel a bid is after a description change.
    Seeking display quality copy of I Want My Mommy for the 2600... if you have one, PM me, I will pay/trade well.