Thread: FT: Retro Gamer/PC Action Emulate mags & discs

Great Puma (Level 12) bangtango's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default FT: Retro Gamer/PC Action Emulate mags & discs

Have a couple of UK magazines I am looking to swap or sell. I'd be interested in trading for Gameboy stuff, particularly a second copy of Super Mario Land 2 or Link's Awakening. But send me a list of what you have and we'll go from there.

Anyway, the magazines are as follows:

-PC Action Emulate (Issue 7): Dated around 2005, magazine is in good shape with all of the pages intact. Has been read about 10 times, so it has light wear conducive with a few readings. Came with the disc below. Would be open to sending the magazine without the disc.

-PC Emulator Essentials disc: Came with the above magazine, in nice shape and was never used. Still in the original case and with the original insert. Would be open to sending the disc without the magazine.

-Retro Gamer Volume Two Issue Three: Dated around 2005, magazine is in good shape with all of the pages intact. Has been read about 10 times, so it has light wear conducive with a few readings. Came with the disc below. Would be open to sending the magazine without the disc.

-105 Essential Emulators: Came with the above RG magazine. Packed in a dvd style case. Only used once. Disc is in nice shape. Front cover insert has a little wear but it was that way on the newsstand and probably had something to do with the fact this disc was once attached to the magazine.

These two issues center around the topics of emulators and emulation, which gives you an idea of what you can find on the discs.

If I managed to get them uploaded correctly, you should be able to view some basic pictures of each item immediately below. Took them myself today.
    Last edited by bangtango; 07-18-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

One more post to show the final 2 pictures I'd taken.

The PC Emulator Essentials disc doesn't really look as bad as the picture suggests. Unfortunately I didn't have the best of lighting for that photo and there was a little glare. Camera was moving a little, too

My feedback rating is below. Over 115 positive comments!
    Last edited by bangtango; 07-18-2009 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Bump.

These must have some value to somebody. Not asking for the moon!