hi guys I know I'm fairly new around here, but if anyone needs a refference my ebay account is krooper13 as well and I've done about 25 trades on www.sega8bit.com that have all gone fine, here's that thread if you want a look: http://shinobiman.proboards15.com/in...ad=1636&page=3

I'm looking for someone in the UK to take it all of my hands for £10 + £8.22 1st class post, which is a little less than I think its worth, but I want rid of it ll in one go. I am not prepared to split it as I'd like to do this all in one fell swoop as after 572 items I'm a little fatigued! Or I'm happy to trade for a good multiplayer gamecube game, your choice.

Master System Gender Adaptor
Tensai Bakabon - Mark III - cart only
Waddintons Sonic card game
A few French epilepsy cards and satisfaction postcards
Kung Fu Kid - Instructions
Super Kick Off - Instructions
Sega Pro's Guide to '95
Gamesmaters Tips book - early 2000s
Complete Sega Soloution - Loads of Master System reviews and tips
Mean Machines Sega - Complete Review Guide M - Z
Rescue Mission - box only
Predator 2 - box only
Speedball (Imageworks) - Box only
Super Kick Off - Box and Instructions only
Megadrive Lotus Turbo Challenge EA Classics Cover - Box and Instructions only
SNES PAL/NTSC Converter - I think it will work either way round, though I've only used it on a PAL SNES
Outlander - NTSC Cart only
Bulls vs Blazers and teh NBA Playoffs - NTSC Cart only
NBA Jam - NTSC Cart only
Pro Evo 5 / Liberty City Stories - Tip guide

Please PM me if you live in the UK, are happy to pay 18.22 (I think the SNES adaptor alone is worth about £10) and can pay by Paypal and we can sort it out or of course you have a gamecube game that you think will interest me. Once again I am NOT willing to split this as I would invariably left with some of it, and i want a complete clearout.