Ok, so today I brought my turbo duo system over a friends house with a binder full of good games. I had just made backups of all my expensive cd games and the duo that I had hooked up at my house worked properly and played all the burnt cd games perfectly.

But when we hooked up the system at my friend's residence none of the games we played worked properly. They all took forever to load when they did load. Each game would play fine untill it reached a part where it had to load another stage and would just not load, leaving a black screen. With Dracula X, we beat the 2nd stage and it diddnt load the 3rd, then when we restarted the game we died and after we chose 'continue' the game froze again. With gradius 2 the system froze after the 1st boss was beaten, and then we tried to play Lords of thunder and quickly found out that after you leave the shop none of the stages would load; the system would just freeze.

Later when I got home I hooked it up and it works perfectly. All the games that just diddnt work before now play perfectly again, and the loading speed is much faster. I have no idea what the problem could have been other that the ac strip that it was plugged into diddnt supply enough power, but the games did play and it seems like it was a loading error; like the laser was worn out.

Anyway, If anyone has any suggestions to what the problem was/is that would be helpful.